[Giveaway] Bitdefender Internet Security 2014

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/Softpedia-Giveaway-Unlimited-Licenses-for-Bitdefender-Internet-Security-2014.jpg

Get your activation code: Get 9 FREE months of The Best Antivirus of 2014

NOTE: for 9 months only.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't usually use Antivirus tools...
But when I do, I use the freely available or from promotional offers like this one.

My Norton tiral period expires in one week. So about time I move on with Bitdefender. :p
TFS.

- - - Updated - - -

Not supported on Windows Server 2008 R2... :'(

Thnkxxx boss
Hope it helps clean his mess i am in right now-
*i60.tinypic.com/30nal4y.jpg

My Avira Free Anitvirus says its "clean", well apparently its NOT!

Never EVER RELY ON FrEE SOFTWARES!!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Download the full bitdefender internet security from the website (400MB) and download weekly update (200MB).. Dont use the web installer

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thnkxxx boss
Hope it helps clean his mess i am in right now-
*i60.tinypic.com/30nal4y.jpg

My Avira Free Anitvirus says its "clean", well apparently its NOT!

Never EVER RELY ON FrEE SOFTWARES!!!

Surprised to see that. Have you submitted any of the file to online database to check if it's really infected ?

I cleaned it up last night, with malware bytes and some command prompt tweaking(thank you google). Apparently no Antivirus can clean it fully. It can only be fixed partially and some work needs to be done manually.
There can never be a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Antivirus...

- - - Updated - - -

Download the full bitdefender internet security from the website (400MB) and download weekly update (200MB).. Dont use the web installer
Wish i had read this sooner. wasted the entire night worth of download time on web installler.
Got the offline installer instead. Dunno why companies always go for web installers...

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
How are you downloading the 400MB file?
Whenever I download Internet Security,it shows a download capacity of ~7MB only.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 [DISCOUNT: 37% OFF!] Build 17.26.0.1106

Full Offline installer

Updates : Antivirus Updates | Bitdefender Computer Security Software Updates

Top Bottom