Girls attacked in Mangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
To be frank, I don't care what others do behind the closed doors. Unless it becomes a nuisance to neighbors.

A person doesn't become less moral if he indulges into materialistic pleasures but indeed when he do harm to someone. We have some draconian view of morality, sharmo haya etc.

There are other things which need media's attention more but either their mouths are shut by money or the news are not sensational enough to pique the interest of junta.

EXACTLY !!

Even I don't care as long as I as a neighbor is not hurt.

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
They knew what they are doing, and if they decided that they'll have sex at the party, or Orgy at home, we are no one to judge them and invade their privacy.
What was happening , was happening behind close doors and neither should we judge them because it's not affecting us in anyway and it is none of our business.

^Its also high time youth should understand the "limit".

@eggman. Agreed with most of the points. But we also have to keep in mind that we live in a 'Family', or broadly, in a 'Society'. We are the ones who make this Society, and put certain guidelines or philosophy of life.

We are not an isolated being. We have 'relations' in life. We (youth) are the backbone of society. We are someone's brother, someone's son, someone's father/mother. We have a whole life to live, with 'some' basic principles, which make our identity in world.
There are some things, which our society wouldn't want to have, like this 'Rave Party Culture'. There have to be a "Limit", as the @dashing.sujay said. Otherwise, a conflict between parts of society arises, which we sometimes call 'Generation Gap'. But this "Gap" sometimes gets so huge, that incidents like Manglore happen. I am nobody to judge whether it's right or wrong, or whether it's moral or immoral. But morality is a 'Self Explanatory' thing, which differs from one Society to another.

There is fine line between 'Independence' and 'Freedom'. There is difference between 'Swatantrata' and 'Swacchandata'. Such incidents invoke anger from different parts of society, for both sides. So why this 'Anger' is there? We have to think about it, since we are a 'Social Being'. Those young boys and girls there also belong to our Society. So by doing 'Rave Parties', they may be enjoying themselves behind 'Closed Doors', but later on in life, they might regret it.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
sort of clash between ultra-liberalistic 'individualistic aspirations & self-centredness' (with 'shoot-outs', individual intolerance, etc., as crimes in the individualistic cultures/societies as examples) from one half of the globe struggling to establish itself, in another half of the world where 'community culture' (with community crimes like casteist/communal agitations, dowry, etc., as examples) thrives.

Face the fact "90% of indian population consists of youthia(yeah divide the two words)"
Thinks they are the dictator.Such kind of incidents should happen if what DigitalDude has told is true.

Even these days i think boys are the one who have become modest.Hitting everytime a male is not justified.Its the opposite sex that are crossing the limits nowadays.It is not good to beat someone.But it should be shown too that there are rules to be followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom