Get paid to download for me

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Got this idea from another forum
I am stuck on a limited internet connection , so can't download anything.
But I desperately want to download some things. SO I need your help.

This is how it will work: you download the links I give you (mostly rapidshare), write them to dvds and send them to my address. For your efforts I'll pay Rs200 for downloading ,writing and sending about 2 DVDs worth of data ( 8GB)

hope this is not against the forum rules.

Anyone interested ? PM please.
I haven't done tis before but I think I can pay via paypal bank transfer(SBI)

c ya

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^ am in a new city , don't know many people. and the one person who I do know, his mom hates me :oops:

Did you even extend this generous offer to the poor mother who saw finally saw sense in things?

I am in as long as the links are in common interest. I have no interest in downloading useless and crossing FUP for odd 200 Bucks.200 Bucks really when half is lost in courier charges.
Can you up the stakes ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Got this idea from another forum
I am stuck on a limited internet connection , so can't download anything.
But I desperately want to download some things. SO I need your help.

This is how it will work: you download the links I give you (mostly rapidshare), write them to dvds and send them to my address. For your efforts I'll pay Rs200 for downloading ,writing and sending about 2 DVDs worth of data ( 8GB)

hope this is not against the forum rules.

Anyone interested ? PM please.
I haven't done tis before but I think I can pay via paypal bank transfer(SBI)

c ya
does 8GB data download costs rs200 only????

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
in ahmedabad

does 8GB data download costs rs200 only????
i don't know. the guy who originally came with the idea was offering 300 bucks for 30gb. so I guess its fairish.

About courier costs. the dvds just be put in a envelope and then be couriered for 30 bucks

S

suprakash

I am ready to work for you. I am having very gud internet connection. But you need to pay corier charges adiotionally.
Do you have Premium account of rapidshare? Other wise you have to pay extra for premium account. Because in free account download speed is less and i can download only 100 MB per 15min.

Thanks

tobbyhot

Broken In
I'll definitely help but show me the whole business plan behind this so I can also get involve and get some profit from this....

Top Bottom