Get one year free web hosting with domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahref

In the zone
Hello,
I am running a special offer for thinkdigit forum.

Purchase any domain name and get one year free hosting of our baby plan (100MB cost Rs. 500/- yearly).

I am not charging any premium on domain. My domains names registration charges are also very competitive Rs. 349/- for .com and Rs. 125/- for .info. This offer is valid even for .info domain. That is you will get fully functional web space with cpanel and fantastico for Rs. 125/-. Domain will be registered in your name.

Register domain at *domains.ewebguru.com/

There is no catch, for next year you will have to pay full charges of web space and domain registration. I am offering this because I have plenty of web space free. Presently I am selling web space from 3 different linux server and 2 windows server.

Offer is valid for first 5 people or Apr 31, 2007,

For more details about our hosting visit *www.ewebguru.com/

This offer is valid for this forum visitor only and nowhere mentioned in my website.

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
bbalegere said:
Do you accept paypal?

Yes, I accept paypal. Register domain at *domains.ewebguru.com/ you will get the option to pay via paypal.

Last edited:
OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
Ok, Dharmesh, Shantanu and Hashim have taken the offer, only 2 left. No plan in near future to again give this offer.

If you are planning to start a new website in near future, grab this opportunity.

Pathik

Google Bot
how do i pay u??? i dont hav a paypal or any other e banking account???
and wat other features does ur hosting hav??
and can we transfer the domains??? also is it compulsory to use ur hosting after an year??

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
pathiks said:
how do i pay u??? i dont hav a paypal or any other e banking account???
and wat other features does ur hosting hav??
and can we transfer the domains??? also is it compulsory to use ur hosting after an year??
Hi,
Other than paypal and ebanking, you can pay us via credit card, by depositing cheque in your nearest ICICI bank or can send DD or cheque by mail.

You can check Linux hosting features here and Windows hosting features here.

You can transfer the domain whenever you want and there is no compulsion to continue my service. Please note that you will be treated at par with my any other paid client, you will have full right to move on if you are not satisfied with our service.

Last edited:

gursimran2006

Right off the assembly line
Awesome host, I am using it from many months and i am satisfied with it. Uptime is superb. i measured 99.926 at hyperspin.
Great host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom