Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
Hi to all,
I've received one DVD from merawindows on last Sunday and my id no. is 1004. Thanks to all who tell about this wonderful site.

shiva

Right off the assembly line
Where's the catch in this DVD? Is this a full version or what? Since it is beta, can we able to upgrade it to the full version when it will be released in January?? Can somebody explain.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
shiva said:
Where's the catch in this DVD? Is this a full version or what? Since it is beta, can we able to upgrade it to the full version when it will be released in January?? Can somebody explain.
It is full version of Beta 2. But u will not be able to upgrade it to final. U will have to perform a clean install

shiva

got my dvd today, but it says it is a time-limited software and expires at june 2007, i want to what does it means, does it mean that it will expire in june 07 after installation or do i have to install it before june 2007.

shiva

QwertyManiac said:
@shiva - It expires on June 2k7, you can install and use before that particular month

suppose i am installing it now and i am using vista on my sys, after jun 2007, what will happen to the already installed vista, will it also become void and useless?

Naveed

Broken In
Pritha i registered to mera windows but my registration no is 2098 and they re giving the dvd only those having whoose registration no is upto 1734.
if u got the dvd pls tell me how is vista its working properly or not
u can email also on nightmare7k@rediffmail.com
i m waiting for ur reply.

crack_head

Fireball Venom
Kudos to all!! I got my dvd on sat... ;)...N that getting banned stuff was a just a crap threat... hehheheh...who doesnt mind joking... lol

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
shiva said:
suppose i am installing it now and i am using vista on my sys, after jun 2007, what will happen to the already installed vista, will it also become void and useless?
yep OS evalutation time bomb, boom!

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
yipeeeeeeeeeee I got my DVD yesterday... but :( :( not gonna install it. Will use the RC1 5600 Edn. Can I use this CD key there in the RC1 Edition ?

shiva

go_gamez said:
Yup It Will Become Useless....and Wont Work..

Then why is there all so much hype and confusion and near fight in getting it just for nearly 1 year!! And will have to compromise on your datas, etc for installing it for 1 year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom