Garage Sale ,Graphic cards ,TFT etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushalvyas

Sinclair->Phenom (Solong)
Dude contacted you at least 4 - 5 times left my contact no .. no reply from you confirm not interested in a local sale

khushal

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Dude contacted you at least 4 - 5 times left my contact no .. no reply from you confirm not interested in a local sale

khushal

Extremely Sorry for delay how ever the card is already sold to Sidhu_21 from this Digit forum.I thought i specifically mentioned on the forum few days before that the card is sold.
Anyways sorry for the inconvinence.

FreshSeasons please make ur communications fast if u need to sale the products. I Didnt get ur bank details.

Hello Ganesh
Actually the reason i am not giving you the bank details is because i m out of station for 2 days and it will be very unfair of me to take the money and send the PS2 after 2 days.
Trust me the PS2 is already yours and i will give you the bank details as soon as i am back in a day or two.
Thanks for the patience.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hey..i am intd in a ps2 and the SATA card... PM me with your best price...

please consider it is a 2+ year old ps2...or 3+...

redguy7335

Right off the assembly line
Dude tell me about the woofer i liv in gurgaon............and tell me the final price including the shipping..............plz message ur reply as soon as possible...........

arjie

Broken In
If you still have the Linksys WRT54G for sale, what is the serial number prefix on that model? I would like to know which particular revision you have before I buy.

Both the Wikipedia page and this page list the serial number prefixes and the associated revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom