Garage Sale ,Graphic cards ,TFT etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hello guys,
I will be shifting to a new place and need to dispose of few of the stuff.The stuff has been hand picked from my garage( literally)after being throughly tested and everything is in pristine working condition.I have more stuff and will keep adding them after being fully satisfied of its flawless working.Keep updated on the thread as i keep adding more stuff.
Here are few of the stuff:-
1)Linksys WRT54G
*img160.imageshack.us/img160/2752/routereo3.th.jpg

Rs 1500 /- Only

2)Airtel ADSL 2 + Modem
*img11.imageshack.us/img11/3163/saleproduct010ta7.th.jpg

Rs 500 Only /-(Shipped)

3)Xbox
*img246.imageshack.us/img246/1408/saleproduct007zn3.th.jpg
Fully tested with no hotspots anywhere.Moded to play all DVD games.

4)PS2 with Usb Lazer Gun
Excellent working condition PS2.
*img155.imageshack.us/img155/1015/saleproduct004xb6.th.jpg

5)Linksys Wireless G range expander WRE54G
This device is used to increase the range of the wireless router or access point.It just copies the primary router and then expands it.Very handy device where you have weak signals for wifi and those hard to reach spots.
*img504.imageshack.us/img504/9035/saleproduct008yv5.th.jpg

I am only asking for half that is 2500 RS/- with shipping included.
This device is for 5000 Rs on *www.theitwares.com/routers/routers.htm ( The cheapest in India)

I also have Wifi access point, Linksys Wrt54G .Let me know if anyone wants it.
1800/- only.
6)Nvidia Inno 3d 5700LE
*img261.imageshack.us/img261/6498/saleproduct018gq4.th.jpg

800 Rs (Shipped)

7)XFX 6600GT 128 MB
SOLD SOLD

8)Reliance USB R connect & Tata Indicom PCMCIA Internet Card
*img502.imageshack.us/img502/7591/saleproduct009xc2.th.jpg

Also if anyone needs to use the PCMCIA card for Desktop PC i have the PCMCIA adapter for PC.You can use any PCMCIA via it.
*img155.imageshack.us/img155/7816/saleproduct016uu8.th.jpg

9)Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 With Game Port Gaming controller
SOLD SOLD

10)PS2 Silver and 3 Xbox
All are modded and tested with latest games.
*img243.imageshack.us/img243/2158/saleproduct003de0.th.jpg
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/6282/saleproduct002ri5.th.jpg

11)Pioneer 12" SubWoofer
*img237.imageshack.us/img237/2784/saleproduct011ys9.th.jpg

13)3 SATA and 1 IDE via PCI port Expander Via PCI slot.
If you have run out of sata and ide ports on MB this is the perfect option.
*img3.imageshack.us/img3/9971/saleproduct013my0.th.jpg
Price Rs : 300

Cannot upload more pictures due to restriction of forum.

I have not included the prices of most of the products as i dont know what to put up.Give me the quotation and i will think over it.
Thanks and happy buying.
P.S I will be able to answer you queries only in the evening after 9PM due to the busy schedule still i will do my best to satisfy your query.

Thanks a ton guys.

Thank you guys for a over whelming response.Sold 4 items within 2 days . :) Love Digit Forum.
P.S As a courtesy to this forum,i will offer a week testing period( For products which dont have warranty).If not satisfied you can return the product within 7 days and i will take it back.No questions asked.

Last edited:

buyselltrade

Right off the assembly line
I'll purchase the adsl modem PM me pics of that (i guess its not wifi one? airtel is now giving away wifi modems at no extra cost)

I would like to buy the PS2 too, i am getting one with controller and some games 4000 at another thread ;)

Where do you putup? i travel delhi-chennai-bangalore evry week so i'll prefer picking up from anyof these locations.. umm modem will be quite small so i dun think there will be any problem sending it via courier..

hey i can purchase your xfx8600gt for rs 1500 if intersted then pm me and your samsung 17" lcd. please tell your price of lcd.i m from delhi

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
hey i can purchase your xfx8600gt for rs 1500 if intersted then pm me and your samsung 17" lcd. please tell your price of lcd.i m from delhi

Sorry Pal , Already got offer or 2k as was expected and is right.
Thanks anyways for taking notice.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Looking to buy the PS2 either Silver or Black version. only if it is modded and in in good working condition.

Looking for 3k Shipped to me in Chennai.

GANESH

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Whats the price for Black or Silver PS2. Looking to purchase the best working one. Immediate cash drop.

GANESH

Last edited:
OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
XFX 8600 Sold.
Ganesh i will send you the bank details.
However please mail me your location so i can work out the shipping cost.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Im Located in Chennai,TN. Just one State below you or Roughly 1000 Kms from Nagpur. Send Bank details to my Pm. Make it 2800 Shipped to Chennai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom