Ganguly, Dravid dropped from Tri ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
They are doomed.
How can a player like Ganguly be removed,who has showed his mettle.
A player form can't be decided on a single match performance.
This will prove costly to the Indian team.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Yes, it seems as if both of them were dropped on suggestion by Dhoni. :mad: It defies all logic. Think again there is something fishy going on.:(...They have a high chance to be doomed in the tri-series.:mad:

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yes...utter crap man....

dhoni thinks himself to be sum superhero whose place as captain is challenged by the senior captains...

utter crap..

kuni5_hem

Broken In
well..we cannot do anything but to vent about it..
and c the worst part of this..Indian Selectors hav alwayz the habit of selectin the team before the completion of the series..as in this case Test Series isnt over n they hav declared the one day team..tht 2 with the exclusion of two important players who can play a key role in the final test..it wil certainly affect the players mentality...

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I do not want to say that Dravid was dropped because he was not selected in the previous ODIs, but DADA's dropping is a serious loophole in ODI team. The selectors previously saw that matches can't be won only using the so called 'youth power' but they are still not going to accept it. :mad:

Dhoni is either crazy or a real faltu player. He was chosen as the 'Dhoni Dhamaka' and from the past one and half years I could not see his 'dhamaka'. What the hell he is doing ? :mad:

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^heart broken...yuvi being dadas pet..hes trying to take revenge on yuvi by showing dada the door...
Its all coz of deepika..lol

Last edited:

New

Padawan
^*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif
We are going to loose ODI series...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

ancientrites

In the zone
Dravid dropped thats not surprise but dada dropped now thats really hurts.
i dont see any difference between monkey and venkapathy raju.even then monkey would be a better selector.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Now Indiatimes.com has published that based on the opinions of trainer Gregory King, Yuvraj Singh and Dhoni (we knew the part about Dhoni), Ganguly was dropped.:mad:

*cricket.indiatimes.com/Kings_observation_sealed_Dadas_fate/articleshow/2721365.cms

We need someone to make runs while batting in order to save runs the opponent scores while fielding.:mad: Now there's very few to make runs. 20-20 and a 50 over ODI are not same. The selectors have completely lost their mind.:mad:

See this, Sidhu and Jadeja challenging the selector's decisions on NDTV.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACr3RXXHId4

And imagine the timing of the annoucement just before the 4th test. It will have a huge impact on the players dropped and will surely affect their performance on field.

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I soo hate Dhoni and Yuvi now!
Yuvi not backing Ganguly surprised me the most since Ganguly had backed him even in difficult times.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Well,I guess we are over exaggerating here..Decision on Dravid was spot-on.Also, even though Ganguly has been in good touch in Test matches, his performance in ODIs has not been up to the mark.He might have scored a few runs but he is not the same old Ganguly that we knew.Majority of his innings have been painstakingly slow and devoid of any planning.He opens the innings, blocks,blocks, smashes a four, blocks,blocks etc..It goes on and on..

I,for one, am with the selectors on this decision.Its about time to give youngsters a chance considering ganguly will not be there next time India visits Australia!

Also, all this hue and cry over gangulys outster..Can somebody tell me that even with the so called seniors in our team, were we able to beat Australia in our own den ??

P.S: I laughed out loud on reading someones comment that "Ganguly is a decent fielder"

ancientrites

In the zone
Well,I guess we are over exaggerating here..Decision on Dravid was spot-on.Also, even though Ganguly has been in good touch in Test matches, his performance in ODIs has not been up to the mark.He might have scored a few runs but he is not the same old Ganguly that we knew.Majority of his innings have been painstakingly slow and devoid of any planning.He opens the innings, blocks,blocks, smashes a four, blocks,blocks etc..It goes on and on..

I,for one, am with the selectors on this decision.Its about time to give youngsters a chance considering ganguly will not be there next time India visits Australia!

Also, all this hue and cry over gangulys outster.[[Can somebody tell me that even with the so called seniors in our team, were we able to beat Australia in our own den]] ??

P.S: I laughed out loud on reading someones comment that "Ganguly is a decent fielder"[/quot

but under ganguly we were able to draw the series.we all remember that.i believe none of the team so far has ever beaten them except for england.its not fair to drop the seniors just for their age and future prospects.After all lion is the king of the jungle

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
never mind guys, Ganguly is known for surpising every one as the role model for Come Backs :lol:

so yeah, without dravid and ganguly it is not that hard to imagine the would be fate of the team in TRI series :(

but really what Dhoni and yuvi then self did in the last 3 test ??

:lol:

Pat

Beyond Smart
but under ganguly we were able to draw the series.we all remember that.i believe none of the team so far has ever beaten them except for england.its not fair to drop the seniors just for their age and future prospects.After all lion is the king of the jungle

That was a test series dude..We are talking about ODIs here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom