Ganguly decides to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
@utsav
dreamcatcher was sarcastic man..chill :)
Anyway, it's a shame that he had to exit this way, considering that his position in the squad has been speculated by everybody from the roadside paanwalaa to Boycott :D
After all, we are talking about the most successive Indian captain of all time here, he does deserve some dignity :|

nix

hmm... indian senior must give up their positions and make way for juniors. be happy, he cant play on forever.
i think tendulkar will play on forever...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Arrey there's an age till when a person shud and can play...they shud quit when they r still in form...not go off like a rotten beaten up player..instead leaving wid dignity is more important

izzner

Right off the assembly line
It was over due....

he shud have retired gracefully...

now it looks as if he decided to quit coz of failing badly in last few games

shantanu

Technomancer
Saurav can never be replaced.. I think in MY opinion Sachin, Saurav and Dravid are the backbone, and till date there has been no replacement to them, Dhoni is only for modeling and hair style, who else is in competition ? i dont find anyone.. As said earlier in the thread Saurav was dropped after scoring the highest runs last year and he was called a comeback king.. it was coz of Dhoni and That selector vyangserker that he was dropped.. but why ? if this continues , a day will come when indian cricket will loose like our national sport Hockey... So BCCI is a place for filling own pockets and not looking what is happening.. !!!

This is bad as hell, and i guess next to go is Dravid and no no not sachin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom