Gangnam Style breaks Justin Bieber's YouTube record

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
*i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02377/potd-gangnam_2377640b.jpg

At time of writing, the the Korean pop mega hit had accumulated almost 795 million views since it was posted on 15 July this year. Baby, which has been available since February 2010, had 803 million views.

With Gangnam Style attracting about 11 million views per day compared to Bieber's one million, it is due to take the crown this weekend.

The song, which pokes fun at the fashion-conscious denizens of a wealthy district of Seoul, has powered its singer, Psy, to global stardom. An array of public figures including the sculptor Anish Kapoor, Zara Phillips and Ban Ki Moon have copied his "horse riding" dance.

In October Gangnam Style also became the first Korean song to top the official UK pop chart.

Jespite their YouTube rivalry, since achieving stardom in the West, Psy has reportedly signed up with Justin Bieber's management company and said the pair will work on a song together.

*resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/09/18/1226476/365984-gangnam-style.jpg
Source

Flash

Lost in speed
Finally someone got Bieber'd!
*i2.defenceweekly.com/forum/images/smilies/oppan-gangnam-style.gif

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
espite their YouTube rivalry, since achieving stardom in the West, Psy has reportedly signed up with Justin Bieber's management company and said the pair will work on a song together.

*themavesite.com/TMS-Pictures/Epic/Memes/MegaRage.png

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Whatever number of views Bieber may have but it has more "dislikes" than "likes" as well so gangnam style has been a winner in my eyes since long. But it's good to see it breaking even that 'views' barrier now as well :D .

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
How is it a record when Bieber boi has a lot of dislikes? If that Friday, Saturday and Sunday's official channel didn't pull down that song, that would have made a huge record too.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^I think that bieber song in itself wasn't that bad(neither was it good enough to attract that many views) although I found video to be totally pathetic but I guess disliking a Bieber song has become kind of like a "cool trend".

On the other hand I completely agree as to how a song with so many dislikes, for whatever reasons, can be called a 'winner' in anyway.

doomgiver

Warframe
^^I think that bieber song in itself wasn't that bad(neither was it good enough to attract that many views) although I found video to be totally pathetic but I guess disliking a Bieber song has become kind of like a "cool trend".

On the other hand I completely agree as to how a song with so many dislikes, for whatever reasons, can be called a 'winner' in anyway.

blasphemer!!! put him to the gallows!!!

on a side note, looking at the above picture, in the OP, i now understand why so many people wore horse masks this haloween.

amjath

Human Spambot
Justin Beiber was holding 2 records, which is broken in same month.
1. Most retweeted tweet taken down by Mr. Obama
2. Most viewed youtube video taken down by Psy

Very poor :lol:

Hrishi

Check this out , if you feel sorry for that poor little girl.
Beethoven vs Byebyer,

.haha

Top Bottom