Gaming Rig for around 130K

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Update - PrimeABGB has sent the product yesterday and Vedant will ship the products tomorrow morning because today courier services were closed. I guess I'll get the products on Monday or Tuesday at most.

This thread is very helpfull, especially the thesis of Cilus. Thanks a lot.
However it made me fear how hard it is to assemble a good pc. Since it has been so hectic for a techie like you, wonder how hard it will be for a noob like me... :-(

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
This thread is very helpfull, especially the thesis of Cilus. Thanks a lot.
However it made me fear how hard it is to assemble a good pc. Since it has been so hectic for a techie like you, wonder how hard it will be for a noob like me... :-(

Well the more deep you go more options come and so it becomes kinda confusing and difficult. Like a saying "More Study More Confusion. No Study No Confusion." :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
:-D One more waiting for the pics and results of your awesome rig :twisted:

I assure you I'll try my best to not to dissapoint anyone regarding this. Will do step by step unboxing pics, I have even managed to borrow my Friend's Nikon camera for this particular purpose. I have already received two products but haven't touched them just because of this particular reason. :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
^where did you get this kind of cash? i thought that you were a poor student-creature like me and many people here

Savings of money for like 5-6 years and around 30K from parents and some money from other sources.
I am still poor you see after the purchase, my bank balance is 50 INR right now and have around 500 INR in pocket. :p

Savings of money for like 5-6 years and around 30K from parents and some money from other sources.
I am still poor you see after the purchase, my bank balance is 50 INR right now and have around 500 INR in pocket. :p

And the 4.5k you took from your friend to order the cooler :p ....

Myth

Cyborg Agent
UPDATE - Just paid for Noctua to PrimeABGB. They will ship the product tomorrow. I guess I'll get all the products by Saturday or at most Monday finally, if they did it rightly.

Total 4350 ? Or was there anything extra for shipping ?

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Total 4350 ? Or was there anything extra for shipping ?

75INR extra for shipping. :)

Update - Everything has been shipped to me. Talked to Courier services and they said that I'll get the call on Monday to receive the products. Real waiting starts. :)

Here is the Final Config which I am going to get on Monday or at most Tuesday. :)
TypeNamePrice
ProcessorIntel Core i7 3770K19240
MotherboardAsus Maximus V Formula20696
RAMCorsair Vengeance 2.0 2133MHz4160
Hard DriveWD 2 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive Black Edition (WD2002FAEX)10264
Graphics CardSapphire HD7870 GHz Edition * 233280
Power SupplyCorsair HX85010816
CabinetCooler Master Storm Trooper ATX11700
KeyboardCorsair Vengeance K906574
MouseLogitech Optical Gaming Mouse G5003276
CPU CoolerNoctua NH U12P SE24425
Optical DriveASUS DRW-24B3ST SATA1040
UPSAPC Back-UPS 1100VA (BR1100CI-IN)5044
HeadphonesCorsair Vengeance 15004160
TotalTotal Cost Including Shipping134675

Posting it here as config was on page 26. :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright guys Sorry guys for not reporting back. I got the PC and yes its freakin awesome, however I reached a bummer.
Vedant Computers sipped wrong shipment to me so basically I got one 7870 and one 7970 but no RAM so basically PC is incomplete. I called then and they shipped my products immidiately and I'll be getting the two remaining parts on Thrusday. However I have dome unboxing and assembling, as a matter of fact I am currently uploading the pics to Picasa and then I'll make a thread for pics and unboxing. Stay tuned. :)

Xai

Journeyman
Wicked cool! Looks like lots of gaming happy time ahead for you :p

Also, this thread has been absolutely excellent for information.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Alright guys Sorry guys for not reporting back. I got the PC and yes its freakin awesome, however I reached a bummer.
Vedant Computers sipped wrong shipment to me so basically I got one 7870 and one 7970 but no RAM so basically PC is incomplete. I called then and they shipped my products immidiately and I'll be getting the two remaining parts on Thrusday. However I have dome unboxing and assembling, as a matter of fact I am currently uploading the pics to Picasa and then I'll make a thread for pics and unboxing. Stay tuned. :)

You mean to say you paid for a 7870 and they sent you a 7970 ?
lol.

Top Bottom