Gaming rig 30k

icebags

Technomancer
yes, as suggested by people, try to get a HD 7770 minimum with a lower tier i5 that has good rep, with a Cx430 & 4gb 1333Mhz value ram of course. u may compromise on everything else except these, because it won't remain a gaming pc otherwise. :D

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Okay my pc specs wud be like this: (still confuse in some parts)

i5 3470 OR i5 3330

gigabyte b75 d3h

wd cavier blue 500gb

Corsair cxv2 430w OR (450w will be needed?)

Nzxt gamma OR cm elite -

corsair vengance 4gb

saphhire hd 7750 OR hd 7770

asus 24x dvd drive

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
1- If the price difference between the two is very little then get the I5 3470.
2-Corsair CX430 V2 is a very good PSU than the VS450 .
3- HD 7770 is a very good option than the HD 7750 .

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Okay my pc specs wud be like this: (still confuse in some parts)

i5 3470 OR i5 3330. -Try for 3470

gigabyte b75 d3h

wd cavier blue 500gb

Corsair cxv2 430w OR (450w will be needed?) -Stick to cx430v2. It can power a 7850 also.

Nzxt gamma OR cm elite - Gamma

corsair vengance 4gb

saphhire hd 7750 OR hd 7770 -Stick to 7770

asus 24x dvd drive

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I will try to increase my budget by 2-3k as per needed to get th config u guys specified. Thank you all for your valuable comments.

But can u guys(from Delhi) suggest which shop shud i consult for all these components in Nehru palace?
I have heard of some shops:
1. SMC international
2. Cost to Cost

Maybe some shops are specialized for a specific company product so if that's the case let me know as well :wink:

and Nzxt gamma is full model name of this cabinet or is this only a series and various models are availble in this series. Am just asking this becoz i didnt find it on flipkart

Last edited:
...and Nzxt gamma is full model name of this cabinet or is this only a series and various models are availble in this series. Am just asking this becoz i didnt find it on flipkart
NZXT is the company's name and Gamma is the product name. Flipkart long ago stopped re-stocking cabinets.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
I will try to increase my budget by 2-3k as per needed to get th config u guys specified. Thank you all for your valuable comments.

But can u guys(from Delhi) suggest which shop shud i consult for all these components in Nehru palace?
I have heard of some shops:
1. SMC international
2. Cost to Cost

Maybe some shops are specialized for a specific company product so if that's the case let me know as well :wink:

and Nzxt gamma is full model name of this cabinet or is this only a series and various models are availble in this series. Am just asking this becoz i didnt find it on flipkart
You can go to any shops which offer good prices.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
But i heard from somewhere that Cost to cost once sold a non-genuine intel processor
i dnt knw if its true or not

so just want to confirm it here

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
yea someone belonging to delhi please help regarding shops in Nehru palace

And will i be able to play Battlefield 4 (just released) in the config u guys recommend?

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
In cost to cost(a shop in Nehru palace) price list these hard disk are specified:

500 GB WD(16 MB)- Rs. 2785
500 GB WD(64 MB chashe)- Rs. 3150

So out of these which shud i buy??

Link of price list: Here

In cost to cost(a shop in Nehru palace) price list these hard disk are specified:

500 GB WD(16 MB)- Rs. 2785
500 GB WD(64 MB chashe)- Rs. 3150

So out of these which shud i buy??

Link of price list: Here

Top Bottom