My config

Cpu-intel e7500
Mobo gigabyte ga g41 combo
Gpu -ati radeon hd 5670
Psu-circle raw power550 watt
Os-windows 7

While playing Hd games
Sometimes the game suddenly goes of
Sometimes there is black screen sometimes there are various colour stripes please help

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The monitor might be defunct. I guess its a CRT monitor? Check the cable with the GPU. reconnect if necessary.

Mr.V

Journeyman
hmm....a 5670?. Try another graphics card and check it.And dont forget the PSU. Which games do you play?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
it might be a driver issue as well - use driver sweeper to clean off the old display driver .. download and install latest display drivers and also install latest directX runtime package.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Its either heat issue or a power related issue. What are your GPU temperatures while playing the game. Do this problem occur randomly or during a particular sequence?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Maybe the games are culprit here..i mean specify the game(games)..if its just a handful of specific games then it might be there fault not hardware's !

aloodum

Journeyman
seems like ur gpu is artifacting.....attributed to gpu overheating....

Since the 5670 is relatively newer model and works very well with the 75Watts it gets from the PCIE slot, Chances of a PSU low load current seems slim.

How is the airflow in ur cabby?? Do you have a wire mess inside?
Have you cleaned the inside?
Are you stressing the GPU like full HD with loads of details?

Coming to ur Display..well crts are known to display such corruption due to bent vga pins..

Check and tell us more,
ADios Bro!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe the games are culprit here..i mean specify the game(games)..if its just a handful of specific games then it might be there fault not hardware's !

mention the game names and have you tried what I've suggested earlier ?

OP
S

Sumer808

Broken In
Call of duty mw 1,2,3
my Gpu is with xfx
but they tell that there is no problem with it
and this is the second time i am doing this
i will inform after i get it back
and will report you

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try some more resource hungry games like BFBC2, Crysis 2, BF3, BioShock 2 and Metro 2033 - see if they are running smooth or not - also clean the old gfx drivers using driver sweeper and install latest gfx driver.

Top Bottom