Gaming Pc Plz help

sbuddhala

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming which include all latest games crysis,battlefield,batman,mafia 2 ,sherlock holmes,tennis,fifa nd upcoming games,watching hd movies,listening music,surfing net nd downloading movies nd music.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 40 k can extend 5 or 8 k more

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No but wanna know the benefits of oc

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Win 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2 tb and i already have 500 & 320 gb which have movies nd music

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No as i own a 32 inch hd ready lcd with 1366x 768 pixels screen resolution so would connect my pc with hdmi

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Lcd,7.1 speakers, and graphic card as wld like to chk hd 4000 graphics nd thn decide on which graphic card

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: This month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:No

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans : Hyderabad nd will buy from local shops.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i am interested to buy i5 3570k as i heard hd 4000 graphics is ok for games playing in low quality as i would chk for sometime nd thn wld take a 2 gb graphic card in a month .I am confused abt motherboard as shld i go wit asrock extreme 4 or gigabite which has 7.1 audio nd hdmi.. Shld i consider z77 or H7 or other mb as i wld not oc now n maybe i will in future . I would like to know abt amd vishera cpu as it is equal to i5 3570 k .

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ComponentModelPrice
ProcessorIntel Core i5 347011299
MotherboardGigabyte GA-B75M-D3H4346
RamG.Skill F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL1568
Graphic CardSapphire HD7950 2GB22000
HDDSeagate 2 TB6600
DVD DriveAsus DRW-24B5ST DVD1146
PSUCorsair GS6004450
CabinetNZXT Source 210 Elite2900

Cilus

laborare est orare
Then you need to opt for a Z77 chipset based motherboard and a good one will cost you around 8K to 9K. But if you are not planning for overclocking, no point of buying the K series processor as they are made for overclocking.

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In
Thnk u cilus for the info nd I'm considering to get k series and wld mostly Oc in the future. I have seen tht u r using fx 8350 and wld like to know is it better cpu thn i5 3570k if so thn plz do give me a build wit fx 8350 as well which wld be future proof for say 3 yrs. Thnk u

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
No as i own a 32 inch hd ready lcd with 1366x 768 pixels screen resolution so would connect my pc with hdmi

Are you saying that you are going to game on this resolution?
If yes, a 7950 might not be required. A high end card is not required. Let others confirm.

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
At your budget it is hard to accommodate a K series processor and a good Z77 motherboard, suitable for good overclocking. The cheapest K series CPU, 3570K will cost you around 13.6K and a good Z77 will cost you around 10K, resulting around 24K for the motherboard and CPU.
And about your FX-8350 query, if you consider only gaming performance, then 3570K is ahead in terms of performance and better power consumption, especially at your resolution (1366X768). On the other hand, AMD based config will offer you better all round performance in most of the cases like using Photoshop, Video converstion, Audio/Video Editing and other multi-threaded workloads. It also enables you to get a good CPU + strong Motherboard (AMD 990FX/990X) combination around (12.5K + 9K) = 21.5K and the rest of the money can be utilized for a better Graphics card, again resulting better gaming performance, indirectly. So think and decide which one you want.

Top Bottom