gaming pc for 60k in kolkata

SunE

Professional Newbie
Yeah I bought HD 7850 for 15.4k from MD just a couple hours back. Though another shop called Starcomp Infotech will give you a better price of 15.3k :(
Sad face 'coz I paid 100 Rs extra :(

SunE

Professional Newbie
Sumon no dude I don't even own a white t-shirt. I was wearing an olive green ManU t-shirt. Plus you must've got it from their 16/1 GC Avenue shop right? I got it from the E-mall shop. BTW how much did you pay for it?

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
^^^oooh...the emall always charges higher....the bills going to dads chamber so don't care :p around 16k ish mark AFAIR

OP
S

satwik

Broken In
Hmmm, Eastern logica is not chip anymore,today i called vedant asrock is not available in there too .I will not overclock my i5 2500 k processor for now, do i still need a cpu cooler?I am still confused with my psu 600w or 620w, please suggest guys.

I will not buy the gpu for now ,will add it later maybe 1 or 2 month.:razz:
thank to all of you guys for your suggestions,you guys really rock.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Sumon dude it was you who got charged higher. I got it for 15.4k which is far far from 16k ish :p But then again I'm a smart lookin' sweet talker so maybe it wasn't your fault :p :p :p

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Sumon dude it was you who got charged higher. I got it for 15.4k which is far far from 16k ish :p But then again I'm a smart lookin' sweet talker so maybe it wasn't your fault :p :p :p

u have no i idea about the price i got :p
but we are not supposed to brag..are we :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hmmm, Eastern logica is not chip anymore,today i called vedant asrock is not available in there too .I will not overclock my i5 2500 k processor for now, do i still need a cpu cooler?I am still confused with my psu 600w or 620w, please suggest guys.

I will not buy the gpu for now ,will add it later maybe 1 or 2 month.:razz:
thank to all of you guys for your suggestions,you guys really rock.

Without OC'ing 2500K may or may not run hot with stock cooler. It will depend on the chip you have got and ambient temperature. Disable turbo. ;)

masterkd

Padawan
@OP, I would like to advice you not to lose the OC potential..Wait a bit more, stack up some more money and get that..or you may regret one or two years later!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom