Gaming computer for 90k-95k.

Sarath

iDota
Tempest Evo pics?
It was all in my thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/140807-gam1ng-pc-70k-5.html#post1407758

BTW Lian Li has similar looking cases at much lower prices. I hadn't heard about NZXT either when I bought them but the forum helped me out.

Actually I bought the tempest evo as I was out of cash. Was vying for NZXT phantom but 2k short :(

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
our forum member aby geek wanted to post but wasn't able to. so his post in quotes -

aby geek said:
i cant post in the thread so i though ill take ur help.

ill qoute my reply here:

could you please copy it to the thread if u can post there.

i dk but i still think to drive value out of 95k a sandy bridge -e platform or BD should be concidered .

aah cilus and jas enter the fray cool.

just checked news that is going around is that 28nm Radeon 7000 or whatever they name it should appear in scanty numbers firstly on dec 6 this year.

*www.fudzilla.com/processors/item/24468-intels-sandy-bridge-e-will-have-liquid-cooling

i still feel Dr. kumar should wait for sandy bridge -e/intel core i7 3000 series processors/socket LGA 2011.

*www.fudzilla.com/processors/item/24473-core-i7-3960-is-up-to-36-percent-better-than-i7-990x

this is first perf suggestions of the top end product in the new line up.
i am sure the whole line up will be awesome.

*www.fudzilla.com/processors/item/24435-amd-falls-short-with-bulldozer

^^ this needs a read cilus and jas what do u say about this?

*www.fudzilla.com/processors/item/24430-amd-launches-its-fx-series-bulldozer-cpus

the BD flagship is a steal compared to i72600k if we assume or consider th i7 being obsolete due to 3000 series i7.

also if games prefer clock speeds then also BD top end 8 core is huge.

what say guys?

*www.fudzilla.com/motherboard/item/24441-x79-chipset-ships-in-november

would like to hear ur views about the links i have posted.

@dr.kumar sir intel is bringing a new socket called LGA 2011 wth a higher end of processor line-up , though its being said it may take up to end of december.

though the motherboards wth the new x79 chipset will be available anytime in november.

so if you dont like to wait go wth the current line-up top most processor.
wch is i72600k.

though i do not disagree wth jaskanwar i5 2500k being suffecient but the thing is that the bottom most i7 3000 series processor will bang heads wth 2600k at exactly same price. but the new processor will not have k in its name and have locked multipliers so no overclocking.

but the point of suggesting you 2500k is very well justified that is to accomodate a healthy single graphic card and maximize your gaming experience and your purchase satisfaction wth the amount of money you are spending.

jaskanwar and cilus and everyone who beats them to the thread first bulldozer flagship 8 core has launched for 295 USD max turbo 4.2 gigahertz. what does it hold for gamers?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
@Jaskanwar Singh
Intel Core i7-3960X (Sandy Bridge-E) And X79 Platform Preview : Sandy Bridge-E And X79 Are Almost Ready

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
@rajnusker these are much more costly than normal sandy bridge processors ;) one should avoid these.
GTX 560Ti SLI is never as good as HD 6950 cfx in multi gpu scaling, the noticeable differences come when both are pushed to higher resolution like 2560x1600 or turning on full AA or DX11/DOF or rendering high resolution texture..at these time GTX 560 Ti fails due to insufficient vram (many other things also) & HD 6950 performs like GTX 570 or even better due to more vram & good dx11 support as well as good cfx scaling too.

BTW is corsair 400R is available or not & what about 500R ?

@ OP you can also go for MSI HD 6950 TF III PE OC cfx which will provide better cooling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom