gaming build 100k maxxxxx.........

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Talked to Mr. Rohit from vedanta just now and they have quoted me a price of 21.8k(inclusive of all taxes) for sapphire vapor-x 7950 as well. I don't know if shipping is included or not(forgot to ask) but pricing is just extraordinary and I am gonna make the purchase by saturday most probably. Thanks to gameranand, they instantly recognized his name and were very cooperative once i mentioned that i was a TDF member.

@Naman Sorry for going a little off-topic on your thread. Since everyone was talking about vedanta so i thought I will mention my experience too.

Last edited:
OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman
no need to be sorry buddy
he was giving me shipping free

cheers to vedant for giving such amazing prices

Cilus

laborare est orare
GTX 670 and HD 7950 offers same level of performance in both full HD (1920X1080, 1920X1200) and xHD (2560X1600). But HD 7970 offers better performance over GTX 680 in XHD resolution due to its 3GB Video Ram and 384 bit bus (680 has 256 bit bus with 2GB Frame buffer). In full hd, both are comparable. But considering that 7970 comes more than 3K cheaper than 680, it is very hard to recommend the 680.

Talked to Mr. Rohit from vedanta just now and they have quoted me a price of 21.8k(inclusive of all taxes) for sapphire vapor-x 7950 as well. I don't know if shipping is included or not(forgot to ask) but pricing is just extraordinary and I am gonna make the purchase by saturday most probably. Thanks to gameranand, they instantly recognized his name and were very cooperative once i mentioned that i was a TDF member.

@Naman Sorry for going a little off-topic on your thread. Since everyone was talking about vedanta so i thought I will mention my experience too.

The delivery charges will be around 200 bucks for 3 day delivery time. I had a chat with Mr. Tapan from Vedant who told me about the approximate shipment cost. But it might be lesser

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
@Cilus I talked to Mr Rohit and he offered me these prices-
Sapphire Vapor-x 7950 @ 21,850
Corsair carbide 400r @ 4800

All the prices are including taxes and shipping. I think these are mighty good prices. Have already deposited the money for cabinet(through online transfer). Will deposit 21,850 for GPU after 2:00 PM since ICICI doesn't take cash deposit before 2:00 PM.

Last edited:

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Sorry for being a lil' off-topic.. :oops:
But, if I wanna get my components from Vedanta, what are the payment options they provide?

Top Bottom