gaming build 100k maxxxxx.........

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
MD will and so will Vedant but for Vedant contact Cilus he will tell you how to make payments. Vedant and MD both are reputed and has good service.

But dont get the cabinet shipped,shipping is way to high ,it wont make sense economically.

Maximus V Gene can be had for Rs 14,750!
Cabinet will be expensive at Rs 8200 in Kolkata elsewhere basically Antec is cheaper...eg Chennai.Get Corsair Instead as suggested.

OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman
will check prices in nehru place on thursday.....
by the way i m coming to kolkata next weak :p....... so if prices are good can take with me...that too if airline alows to carry computer parts...:oops:

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Prioritize on gpu and mobo while asking for quotations.
They are the major expenses and you will save some money if you purchase them wisely.
Better to purchase the monitor and cabinet locally.

Avoid anything in the hand luggage.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
by the way i m coming to kolkata next weak :p....... so if prices are good can take with me...that too if airline alows to carry computer parts...:oops:

When in Kolkata if you need any help while purchasing just let us Kolkatans know. If free will gladly come down and help you!!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Don'y buy from Cost to Cost. I heard they have some bad reputation. I think their service was discussed in this forum also as I read that but don't remember the name of the thread.

Cilus

laborare est orare

If you are coming within 29th of this month, I'll be there. The Incinerator , in fact we could have a small meet up.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
No I think DirectCompute will have better advantage. As for PhysX you can add a 2K Nvidia card which can perform as a physX card only and the other card as GPU. :)

theoriticaly it is possible, but practically if you use such combination like 7950 with a GT520 as physx card overall performance in gaming will be less for example if you are getting 50fps with 7950 when you add the 520 fps drop will occur(you can think this as comparison to using two different speeded RAM, on use higher speeded RAM is limited by lower speed RAM).
so people who are considering to add a green card as dedicated physx processor,i'll suggest get atleast a gts450

@op don't worry about physx too few games use it. as gameranand said DirectCompute will have better future

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you a card anything starting from 9600GT or above, you won't get FPS drop. But in Game PhysX settings need to be adjusted to suit your PhysX card.

OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman
@the incinerator and @ cilus
i would love to meet you guys and i m coming to attend a wedding on 26th and will leave on 30th so plenty of time to shop.....:p
but first will check price at smc and computer empire locally...

Don'y buy from Cost to Cost. I heard they have some bad reputation. I think their service was discussed in this forum also as I read that but don't remember the name of the thread.
thanks for the suggestion
i have never bought from that shop and will never buy....

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Umm.. IMO,
Sapphire 7950 3gb with boost- 24000
Asrock Z77 extreme 4 - 10000
AOC e2243FW2- ~9500
CM elite 431 plus- 4500.. ;)
Total - 48k..

OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman