Games similar to Prince Of Persia

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

vaibhavtek

Just to let you know I myself had said that the original copy has not released in India.So well you know what the obvious choice is when you can't get original right? :D

I think there is not only me in this forum but many others guys and gals how u other way like that of allwyndlima ..

Torrentz and RS world..!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
^^Dude, not to sound rude, but there is no sugar-coated way of saying it.

Please take some time to compose your replies. Once done, read them and see if they make sense to you and then hit the Post button.

I couldn't make any sense out of what you have posted here.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
To tell you the truth me neither.:confused:

I tried to decode every word of his statement & shuffle up all his words but still could not understand a word of it.It would very helpful if he could simplify it a bit.BTW Cody,something which I noticed he has scripted in white color at the end of his last post "Torrentz and RS world..!!" Funny I didn't notice this earlier.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Heh Heh....just saw it as well. Not too revealing about the meaning of the post though.

I guess he is saying, everyone on this forum lives in the world of Torrents and Rapidshare.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

if u donot understood than didn't think more abt it...

But i am damn sure that if allwyndlima put stress in his brain then he will surely discover that because he has found a secret.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hold on to your horses buddy and don't overstep the line. Allwyn has been trying to help you here, so don't get personal.

You have been warned.

Hold on to your horses buddy and don't overstep the line. Allwyn has been trying to help you here, so don't get personal.

You have been warned.
have you seen vaibhavk's track record ? Just go to his profile and see the threads he has started. He seems to have a problem with human relations and understanding. Lets atleast try to help him see some light.:)

OP
V

vaibhavtek

^^ donot start pulling my legs buddy..!!!

plz stop this...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

But i am damn sure that if allwyndlima put stress in his brain then he will surely discover that because he has found a secret.
Listen pal,I have enough things to stress my brain on & don't have the all the time in the world to find your mysterious answers.If you want to frame your answers in a manner everybody else out here would find easy to understand then it would be really helpful.You asked us your game opinions & we gave it to you.Now don't go off track on some other topic.Also no one is trying to pull your leg or anything.We were just trying to put this simple point across to you.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

this what happens when a cool kid becomes Goooooooogle bot:D

plz buddy stop.

Listen pal,I have enough things to stress my brain on & don't have the all the time in the world to find your mysterious answers.If you want to frame your answers in a manner everybody else out here would find easy to understand then it would be really helpful.You asked us your game opinions & we gave it to you.Now don't go off track on some other topic.Also no one is trying to pull your leg or anything.We were just trying to put this simple point across to you.

Ok leave it.

I think i must go with The Witcher ....

Thanks all here for replying..

Last edited by a moderator:

Stalker

Padawan
^^The Witcher is NOTHING like POP. Its a full-blown RPG along the lines of TES.

The closest match to POP in my opnion would be DMC3.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

^^The Witcher is NOTHING like POP. Its a full-blown RPG along the lines of TES.

The closest match to POP in my opnion would be DMC3.

Ok..

Can anyone know here that when will be the new game of Prince Of Persia is releasing in PC ..??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I think the Trilogy is dead, no 4th installment

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
PoP4 is very much in the making.

*www.ps3land.com/images/princeofpersia4/concept_1_small.JPG *www.ps3land.com/images/princeofpersia4/concept_2_small.JPG *www.ps3land.com/images/princeofpersia4/concept_3_small.JPG

*www.ps3land.com/article-722.php

*www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/princeofpersia4confirmedhazedelayed.shtml

*www.pgnx.net/news.php?page=full&id=12121

Pathik

Google Bot

@allwyn and ctrl_alt_del, Chill guys.
This guy himself doesn't know what he is posting. I am sure he didn't mean any offence to any1. Just see his last 10 topics and you ll know. :D

OP
I

ImAClown

Crysis

Did anyone play PoP 7 beta 4?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

I just googled that game but think that there is no game from this name...

Plese give the correct name of the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.