Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

Pls suggest me some good/famous Games smilar to Prince Of Persia in PC:p :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
On PS2 you have God Of War & on PC you rarely have anything similar to it but you can try Tomb Raider if you like adventure games.But mind you Tomb Raider games are not period games like POP series & also does not have crazy manouvers to perform like POP.If you wait for sometime then it's next-gen instalment which is Assasin's Creed would be coming out on PC.It is very much similar to POP & provided you have good hardware you must deifnetly watch out for this title.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
There is no Prince of Persia clone for PC as of now....:(
That game is unique in a sense... But in 3rd person game catagory.. I am liking mafia... (my friend is playing it these days on my PC....)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
There is no Prince of Persia clone for PC as of now....:(
That game is unique in a sense... But in 3rd person game catagory.. I am liking mafia... (my friend is playing it these days on my PC....)
Mafia is awesome (Great story with great characters).

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Devil May Cry series is almost as gud as POP, nd the fighting sequence is much more faster, but easier than POP to master the combos.

U can also try Lord of the rings Return of da Kings. Though nowhere near POP, this one too is gud.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Devil May Cry series is almost as gud as POP, nd the fighting sequence is much more faster, but easier than POP to master the combos.

U can also try Lord of the rings Return of da Kings. Though nowhere near POP, this one too is gud.
yup and u can get itchy fingers in moments

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
DMC3 PC has got the weirdest controls.
even exiting was a mess. ull have to press alt+f4 nd then it asks "quit? y or n" lol
while fighting both our arms wud collide sometime nd will hurt badly.
it dun even work gud with PC controllers.

But the gameplay is as gud dat well forget the control mess nd be busy on chopping.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Withcer is POP like.I havent personally tried but i heard it from people.
Nope.Witcher is nothing like POP.It's a complete RPG game & involves a lot of ground level sword fights & what not.But nothing like what POP has to offer.Both are totally separate genres altogether.Since I don't like RPG that much had just played it for an hour or so,got bored & dumped it.:D

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@allwyndlima - Erm I know its like pop. I meant to say in terms of gameplay. It doesn't have POP kinda puzzle sequences, those awesome fighting sequence and stuff..

Last edited:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

Since I don't like RPG that much had just played it for an hour or so,got bored & dumped it.:D

In this forum i had read somewhere that witcher has not been realsed in India.

Then how u had played that game... :shock:

Rockstar11 said:
try Drakan: Order of the Flame
good game :smile:

hmm... googling it wait..

screenshot looks good.

I think u have played that so did the game contain some machanism like POP:T2T and POP:WW contains and some skilled fights just like Dhaka chase and fight liek that of Vizier one (i just love that).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
In this forum i had read somewhere that witcher has not been realsed in India.

Then how u had played that game... :shock:
Just to let you know I myself had said that the original copy has not released in India.So well you know what the obvious choice is when you can't get original right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom