Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Alone in The Dark.

Now playing:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (2nd Time)
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (Last level)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
In a nutshell, it's below average.The controls killed the game completely.The scary factor isn't that much either.The game bears a 16:9 aspect ration a la Assassins Creed & that pisses me off even more.The inventory part where you have to store stuff in your jacket is ridiculous.It just kills the pace of the game & just becomes very agonising on lot of points.The graphics is not something out of the world but the only thing worth mentioning is the fire effects which are done brilliantly.

Some parts of the game are very innovative like button combos for providing a CPR, hot wiring to call an elevator or a car which doesn't have a key etc. Soundtrack was pretty good.Overall, I found it least bit interesting & nothing special for a Survival horror genre.I'd still rate Resident Evil series higher than this game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
In a nutshell, it's below average.The controls killed the game completely.The scary factor isn't that much either.The game bears a 16:9 aspect ration a la Assassins Creed & that pisses me off even more.The inventory part where you have to store stuff in your jacket is ridiculous.It just kills the pace of the game & just becomes very agonising on lot of points.The graphics is not something out of the world but the only thing worth mentioning is the fire effects which are done brilliantly.

Some parts of the game are very innovative like button combos for providing a CPR, hot wiring to call an elevator or a car which doesn't have a key etc. Soundtrack was pretty good.Overall, I found it least bit interesting & nothing special for a Survival horror genre.I'd still rate Resident Evil series higher than this game.

Oh kool, you save my bandwith ;).

I wished to give BioShock another go but it wont play correctly. I cant get the sound no matter whatever I do and how much I tweak :|. So, I installed FEAR for 2nd time and playing it :D.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I can tell you this much that BioShock was a gazillion times better than this game.I would rather play BioShock twice over than touching this game ever again.:mad:

It's sad that a game which looked promising didn't turn out that good.So all hopes pinned on RE5 for now.:D

As for the sound issue in BioShock, Do you have a creative soundcard by any chance? Is the EAX set to OFF? Never ran into any issues with this game.:rolleyes:

Back to the topic:
Completed Everything or Nothing.The last level was a b*tch but got through it after 10-15 tries.

Thinking of loading The Orange Box & completing Half Life series.Haven't yet completed any of it's games.:(

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Even though FEAR is old, it kicks some a$$.

Though I have a problem with it. I have set everything to MAXIMUM (16xAF, 4xFSAA, Volumetric Lights on) and I am only getting 30FPS while I used to get a constant 55-60 FPS with the same settings before. Is it the difference between Vista and XP ?? :D.

I have a Realtek Soundcard (onboard).

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Now playing : Rainbow Six lockdown
got the game yesterday. Can any one tell me how many missions are there in this game. I have completed 10

Alright i have completed the game it has 16 missions.
But not a worth buying if one has it for sp.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Last time when i logged to XP, was playin SH 4. Still creeped out to play but hell yeah the next time surely get to the subway world.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Dude UT2K4 is probably one of the best FPS multi-player game ever made.If you're into multi-player gaming then this is definitely worth buying.It has nothing to do with Doom III, even remotely.

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
I'm a single player gamer and does it have any thing in rumore for me. And whats the theme of the game and does it have any story

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
In that case you won't have much except for playing around with bots in different game modes.It doesn't have any storyline per se but offers more of a multiplayer sci-fi shoot em up action.Why don't you stream some YouTube vids & you'll get an idea how it is.

chicha

High without substance...
finished Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2.
just finished crysis in 2 days :D any one finished the last level with out any cheats?
i had to use god mode :(.

now am playing Assassin's Creed. its a must play, very nice story, the details of game play are nice, but gets monotones. you will hear the same dialogs again and again and you will get bored but other wise its a nice game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom