Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
i am tired of playin all the hi fi games with realistic graphics. now im currently addicted to 2 oooooold CLASSIC DOS games! dangerous dave and skyroads. im not jokin believe it! these 2 games were made in the 90s. go to *www.dosgamesarchive.com
its a place with over 200 old dos games including the original DOOM and Wolfenstein 3D. u can also get dave and skyroads from there. if u r too lazy to dig deep, ask for hte download links. ill provide them.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^hey buddy play Grim Fandango
You will feel much better than sh!tty all graphics + gameplay - no story - no setting games.

I just completed first year in Grim Fandango, oh man its an art. How content rich dialogs and acting. Bloody good music.
It reminds me of good games like Mafia, RTWC etc.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer for the last 1 year or so.

Tetris & Zuma on me cellphone!

radonryder

Broken In
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c0/BOX.png/180px-BOX.png
Its the game im playing the most right now....

on my pc:-
1.Mass effect
2.Devil may cry 4
3.World of warcraft(on wowfusion)
4.Universe at war

ajaybc

Youngling
Devil may Cry 4.
Ultra Cool Stylish game.Lots of combos and superb graphics.
Lacks story and also the controls are the worst

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Devil may Cry 4.
Ultra Cool Stylish game.Lots of combos and superb graphics.
Lacks story and also the controls are the worst
Its one of the best Action Hack-n-Slash game of the Playstation franchise and was a Playstation exclusive till DMC3. Have you played earlier titles? It has one of the most engrossing storyline continuing from part one. AFA controls are concerned its a console title which 'needs' to be played using a Controller just like the PoP games. Play it using XBOX 360 controller and reviews will take a 180 turn, trust me and Allwyndlima on this.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom