Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Watch this Crysis 2 video surely can blow off the head

*www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/94&ch=1&sd=0?ep=94&ch=1&sd=0

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Dawn of Warhammer 40k II Chaos Rising is bloody awesome! And by bloody, I mean literally. RTSes is not my thing but this game is sure captivating. There is so much violence and killing! And its a mix of action RTS/RPG. Plus the game contains both the Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising capaigns. Played the first level of Dawn of War II (Keeping Chaos Rising for later).

Definitely great!

^I completed DOW2 campaign and loved it. But could not get Chaos Rising because of its big size.

Currently addicted to Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer. The best fps multiplayer i've played in PC. My n00b stats :-D :-
*g.bfbcs.com/4290/pc_JojoTheDragon.png
*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/jojothedragon.png

dinjo_jo

Padawan
The biggest concern for me for KZ3 is KZ2 was killer game and if there aren't massive improvements the game could be a let down.Same to say with Crysis 2

cyborg47

Technomancer
Im not sure abt KZ3, but Crysis 2 has got a lot of space for improvement....the story, graphics, the nano suit 2 abilities, gameplay (crytek is adding some really huge improvements to the gameplay, they say the alien AI is improved a lot, the vertical gameplay etc), and finally the nano suit experience...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^And upgradin' Nanosuit itself! That's the biggest change. As they said, not just paintjobs or such but real upgrades. I'm sure KZ3 will be good but it's nothin' but a war-like game. No epicness, no aliens. Crysis 2's story's gonne be superb 'cause it's Richard Morgan pennin' it [you should read his books. I have.] Them Helghans ain't got that 'awe' factor except for PS3 owners who got no better game than KZ2 or 3 for their console. Finally, KZ3's just too orange.

Dont even dare to :grin:
There is a tine-mini chance for Crysis2 to be GOTY but GOTC is IMPOSSIBLE.

^And upgradin' Nanosuit itself! That's the biggest change. As they said, not just paintjobs or such but real upgrades. I'm sure KZ3 will be good but it's nothin' but a war-like game. No epicness, no aliens. Crysis 2's story's gonne be superb 'cause it's Richard Morgan pennin' it [you should read his books. I have.] Them Helghans ain't got that 'awe' factor except for PS3 owners who got no better game than KZ2 or 3 for their console. Finally, KZ3's just too orange.
Man you are testing my patience. We console b1tc*es have much much better games than Crysis 2. I won't be surprised if Crysis sequels gradually become CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE because of PIRATES. You can already see the signs like Crysis 2 releasing for PS3 and X360.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@jojo, I googled GOTC, it said... Global Organization of Tree Climbers. Is that it? Or something else?

@geek, Nice try. Infact the noobest one from you in this KZ3 pissing spree of yours. But keep going.. one day you may succeed in making a sane point. My best regards.

Ei8t

Journeyman
@ geek
have u played Uncharted 2?? chk out its graphics and compare with Crysis.. and pls dont get over excited abt any game, believe me if the game doesnt turn out to be good you'll feel bad... and yes i m excited abt KZ3 more than Crysis2...

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^Compare TPS to an FPS?...
Please, enlighten me with a screenshot comparision between crysis and uncharted 2..

Ei8t

Journeyman
That was just a simple game comparison. but anyways dont you think Uncharted 2's gfx was better than Crysis? pls help me take a screenshot from ps3.. if i find it out i'll surely oblige you...

cyborg47

Technomancer
That was just a simple game comparison. but anyways dont you think Uncharted 2's gfx was better than Crysis? pls help me take a screenshot from ps3.. if i find it out i'll surely oblige you...

Hope these help..
*img372.imageshack.us/f/11332657.jpg/

*img63.imageshack.us/i/comparison4.jpg/

:)

May be comparing crysis with KZ2 would be a better idea..

Ei8t

Journeyman
hey thanks for the comparison... but sincerely if u play the game then you'll come to know.. anyways everyone has their choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom