Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@jojo, I googled GOTC, it said... Global Organization of Tree Climbers. Is that it? Or something else?

@geek, Nice try. Infact the noobest one from you in this KZ3 pissing spree of yours. But keep going.. one day you may succeed in making a sane point. My best regards.

Ei8t

Journeyman
@ geek
have u played Uncharted 2?? chk out its graphics and compare with Crysis.. and pls dont get over excited abt any game, believe me if the game doesnt turn out to be good you'll feel bad... and yes i m excited abt KZ3 more than Crysis2...

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^Compare TPS to an FPS?...
Please, enlighten me with a screenshot comparision between crysis and uncharted 2..

Ei8t

Journeyman
That was just a simple game comparison. but anyways dont you think Uncharted 2's gfx was better than Crysis? pls help me take a screenshot from ps3.. if i find it out i'll surely oblige you...

cyborg47

Technomancer
That was just a simple game comparison. but anyways dont you think Uncharted 2's gfx was better than Crysis? pls help me take a screenshot from ps3.. if i find it out i'll surely oblige you...

Hope these help..
*img372.imageshack.us/f/11332657.jpg/

*img63.imageshack.us/i/comparison4.jpg/

:)

May be comparing crysis with KZ2 would be a better idea..

Ei8t

Journeyman
hey thanks for the comparison... but sincerely if u play the game then you'll come to know.. anyways everyone has their choices...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Guys...guys.. most of the time.. console games take the AIAS awards for Best Visuals. Coz, it is not the insane amount of polygons or strongly implemented SSAO or crazy Dynamic Foliage and ambient occlusion that matters. What matters is.... Making the best of available limited resources. And Console games are world renowned in making that.

Only few people will be enjoying the bliss of Crysis 2 at max,When it will get out. Rest of them.. should crank down many to get a decent performance. But console... we are talking about whole different thing. Every owner will be able to enjoy the bliss of Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, GoW3, Alan Wake, Halo Reach. That is another reason for console dominance in Visual designing awards. It is the reachability. How many users are actually witnessing the visual fidelity in your game is what that counts.

^Now that's some deep thinking and i completely agree.
I will finish "Obtaining" S/S Velocity in a few hours, expect some HIGH RESOLUTION SCREENSHOTS.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed The Bourne Conspiracy yesterday, before leaving for my cousin's place. Fantastic game and extremely under-rated.

Looks like my 360 backlog is slowly diminishing. I just have Conan, Golden Axe BeastRider, Perfect Dark Zero, Dead Rising and Ace Combat 6 remaining. The first 3 shouldn't be take too long to complete. I was actually thinking of completing either AVP or GTA: The Lost and the Damned.

Saw the GT-TV's latest episode and must say that that the Crysis 2 footage looked impressive. Although, the video did suffer from extreme tearing issue. Weapons seemed to be the same as in the original Crysis and Warhead. The Nano suit customisation feature sounds interesting, but it's implementation needs to be seen. Physics seemed good, but again, not everything was destructible. Vanquish seems like another promising title. After Bayonetta, I think Platinum games have made quite an impression. This seemed like another one of their crazy "what's happening on the screen?" kind of title. Then there was Red Faction: Armageddon, which for some reason, seems to have adopted Dead Space's avatar. Not sure what they plan to do this time round, but the earlier game was average. Finally, F.E.A.R 3 (or F.3.A.R) was the concluding game. Co-op is turning out to be a fad these days. This would be an interesting turn of events, provided they implement it properly.

cyborg47

Technomancer
After Bayonetta, I think Platinum games have made quite an impression. This seemed like another one of their crazy "what's happening on the screen?" kind of title.

Thats the reason i hated bayonetta...i just cudnt figure out what the heck was happening in the screen!..but vanquish doesnt seem that much of a whats happening on the screen kinda game...its fast, but not that nonsense.. :D

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

hey thanks for the comparison... but sincerely if u play the game then you'll come to know.. anyways everyone has their choices...

Want to..but no ps3... :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thats the reason i hated bayonetta...i just cudnt figure out what the heck was happening in the screen!..but vanquish doesnt seem that much of a whats happening on the screen kinda game...its fast, but not that nonsense.. :D
Have you played Bayonetta? It may seem like too much action is going on screen in the videos, but when you sit down and play the game, you won't budge until it's over. I loved the game and at times, it felt way better than DMC4. BTW the comparison screenshots you posted above for Crysis and Uncharted 2 aren't in-game screenshots.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^..yeah i have played bayonetta on my frnd's 360..hes got a 24 inch screen, and i felt that theres too much action on such a small screen...I didnt even understand what button to press!
@ the screenies...didnt get u??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^..yeah i have played bayonetta on my frnd's 360..hes got a 24 inch screen, and i felt that theres too much action on such a small screen...I didnt even understand what button to press!
Really? It's extremely easy. X and Y are the major actions buttons. The best part is cancelling feature, which director Hideki Kamiya has carried over from his first DMC title. This allows more depth to the combat and variation in kill patterns.

@ the screenies...didnt get u??
The screenshots you posted above are not from within the game, so the comparison isn't really possible, assuming you were trying to compare the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom