Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Ninja Gaiden Sigma on normal difficulty. It's quite an achievement for me, considering me being a novice at this game & it's punishing level of difficulty. I must admit, this game has enhanced my defensive moves in hack-en-slash combat. Really good game, but Ninja Gaiden II triumphs in every way.

Currently playing: Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy on the 360. It's a killer title and highly under rated game. The takedown sequences are fantastic and the storyline is pretty good as well.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played Alpha Protocol.

Gamespot gave it a 6 ? lol now that's a joke! The game'g great. 8/10 is the minimum I would give it. The graphics aren't even that bad!

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Playing Stalker COP. This is the first time I am playing a RPG. So finding it difficult. Any advice on how to go about this game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn, you guys made me play ACII again. Yeah, can't get enough of this game. Too awesome, like......err..... God. Can't wait for Ezio! Older Ezio, I mean.

Piyush

Lanaya
Playing Stalker COP. This is the first time I am playing a RPG. So finding it difficult. Any advice on how to go about this game.
its a great game
just be patient
many guys leave this game bcoz good guns come a lil late in the game
but u shud stick to it
use shotgun and dont use artifacts so soon(they have a negative effect too)
and save game wherever required

Don't hesitate to run away from a fight if necessary and don't just kill anyone you see.
Follow one motto "If its hostile, KILL IT".

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I surrender.

EDIT: HELL NO! Got Crysis 2 gameplay comin' tomorrow! Prepare to surrender! Yarrr!

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
Currently Playing
AC1 - Too repetitive missions
NFS Shift -Boring simulation sh*t they changed the genre of NFS
PES 10 - Really addictive
Splinter Cell Conviction - Interesting storyline and missions

cyborg47

Technomancer
Third spiderman dimension revealed...Spiderman of the future..lol
*thingsuwant.co.uk/games/spiderman-revealed-spiderman-shattered-dimensionsspiderman-2099/

In Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, a relic named 'The Tabled of Order and Chaos' gets shattered into four pieces and causes problem with reality. So, the Spiderman of the 'Amazing' universe travels to 3 other parallel realities(Universes) including Noir and 2099. Third dimension is yet to be revealed. In the game we'll get to play as all four versions of Spiderman.

Spiderman 2099 was created in 1992 and used in many future references in the comic books. It's set 100 years after the end of the original Spiderman series (1999). As far as I know he hasn't been used in any of the animated series yet but in a few Spiderman games, there was an unlockable Spiderman 2099 costume.

Note: Spiderman 2099 is not Peter Parker but Miguel O'Hara.

Just completed Max Payne 2. Now I'm done with the Max Payne series and all buckled up for a Max Payne 3 ride.

Playing Assassin's Creed II, Mafia and Mass Effect now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom