Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you were trying to say. Everyone* out here is playing with a pirated copy of RDR.

*Subject differs from person to person and may change.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
We all are crossing limits.. these days.Only few are exception... the thing is many members feel this as a home... thats why they talk like they are in any meet up.

And some body is reminding the forum rules now..!!!! :rofl:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Etjan: Animations just like Ezio ridin' a horse? :wink:
Riding a horse is actually better compared to Assassin's Creed, more realistic, I might say. It doesn't work on the principle that the horse can just gallop for endless hours, like in Assassin's Creed. Here, you have a stamina meter for the horse, so you should balance that in order for the horse to maintain a good speed and not tire it off. If you exhaust the horse it will stop abruptly or throw you off it. Plus as you progress, you get hold of better horses which have a good stamina bar. For example, I'm currently using a Stallion which was gifted to me by one of the game's character, Bonnie McFarlane. It has a better stamina meter compared to the standard horses.

Also you can use your lasso and then enter into a mini balancing game to tame any horses. This is kind of like rodeo where you try to maintain your balance while the bull thrushes you madly. Cool huh? :wink:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
telling that my friend got a pirated copy is a crime! and telling that downloading 12gb of LOTR is not a crime!!! Point taken. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

ban me if i said something wrong. I only told the truth and you can't change that.

Take it easy.... and don't use taboos like BAN :wink:

I was not referring you i was telling vamsi
^I know quoting is boring for some people so please be more specific. If I offended you in some way i apologize. Your post was right after my post so i thought ........

Anyway reached Athens in GOW1. And mission 4 in Crysis Warhead.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Played a game after a very long time , Mirrors Edge. The game is different and a entirely new genre, entertaining :D.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I was showing off my internet speed nothing else.But your point of saying the pirated copies from local vendors instigate people to pirate

I didn't knew, I have strong persuading skills. :rofl: Now, I can see the funny part :)

Installed AC2. Playing BiB, this game is just awesome.

OMG!!! RDR got 9.5 from gamespot. This surely is a GOTY contender.

Ei8t

Journeyman
Game4u confirmed receiving the batch of RDR on 22nd.... even Alfa doesnt have it now and dont know when will it arrive... if anyone gets a ps3 copy in Mumbai please let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom