Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Which game has more epic feeling ? Would you say RDR is GOTY
From the introduction scene, God of War III has that epic feeling. As far as game of the year is concerned, RDR still needs to be completed and then we can ascertain for sure. But it's turning out to be a GOTY material. :wink:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
O, X360, where are ye, X360? RDR's testin' my patience, I guess. I can live with that. But.....

I got Crysis 2! YARR!! :D

By the looks of the HD trailers I've seen, the cut-scenes seem to be a bit dull, it's not like GTA IV. Or my eyes bleedin' with greed?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Please suggest the Best 24" monitor for PS3.(Component connection but not a priority).
Price range?

piyush120290 said:
so how is the RDR running?
i'll able to play it only when it comes to PC...meh....
i'll be taking guidance whenever and wherever required ....u wont mind that?
or will ya?...
The games running flawlessly. It has way better draw distance rendering than GTA. Frame rates and smooth and even the texture pop in and isn't present.

^
Now that my friend, is a question that you will never get a proper answer to. Not at least on the forum. :D

RDR is 30% complete. Doing some extra missions but going mainly for the story missions as the storyline is really compelling. Will do the other stuff once I'm done with the main story.

Installed Crysis Warhead since i have no games to complete at this moment on my pc.
Running the game on Gamer settings and 8x AA. Now i know what icandy means.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Installed Crysis Warhead since i have no games to complete at this movement on my pc.
Running the game on Gamer settings and 8x AA. Now i know what icandy means.
BZZZZP....correction needed
its moment not movement

regarding eye candy,can u post a pic plzzz
i want to see the game at 8xAA too

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
That is like... the highest score of this year.

Can't wait for this one now. Fudge crysis, alan wake, PoP. Red Dead Redemption, it is.

F

FilledVoid

Anyone here had any trouble running Dragon Age Origins after updating with the patches :(. I really like the story in this one and it seems I'm getting random crashes etc. At the moment I'm reverting back to 1.0 but if anyone was able to fix a similar problem please let me know. I just hope the save games work with the older version !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom