Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Just finished splinter cell conviction, really boring, the stealth feeling is gone, gizmos are gone(sticky shocker etc), very little alternate paths,hand-gun never runs out of bullet(seriously??), also the game is designed in such a way that you will have to face enemies face to face most of the time and finish them in gun fight rather that stealth approach, just another 3rd person shooter.
On a side note the enemy ai has been improved a lot, but that's about it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
NVIDIAGeek where 'r Ye? We need you to be a part of this discussion too. :grin:

Thank ye, amigo. Sh*t! WTF did I do in my past life to not have PS3 or X360? :grin: I'm kinda cryin' right now. *installs CoJ: BiB*

There are elephant's sh*t load of games this year. Unfortunately, this year is also one of the most important years for my academics, SH*T! Black Ops, Crysis 2, MoH, New NFS and AC: Brotherhood are already in my list and E3's a f*ckin' month to go.

Etjan, you betrayin' gringo! You betrayed ye'r PC!!! :mrgreen:

@Sun: You my friend. You did a lot of great things in the past. Err.... :wink:

*cries like a girl*

Last edited:
No Body congratulated me for my purchase :(
I congratulated you on orkut. :)

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I was playing KZ2 mp since BC2 is phucking freezing everytime i run it. I will assassinate EA is they don't fix the damn game.
*www.yourgamercards.net/kz2/2/jojothedragon.png?tag=

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Lovin Single bit of GTA IV. I know I'm too late for the bandwagon but thank good i got it
Nikko Bellic is the best Charter in all the Games (my opinion)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thank ye, amigo. Sh*t! WTF did I do in my past life to not have PS3 or X360? :grin: I'm kinda cryin' right now. *installs CoJ: BiB*

Etjan, you betrayin' gringo! You betrayed ye'r PC!!! :mrgreen:
I hate to do this to you, but you have got to play this game. It's everything we all ever hoped for and then some more. Get a 360 for pete's sake, the price is now around 13.2k. Think about it when you get your beloved Ezio a week before rest of the world. Just kidding. But you seriously have to get a load of those walkthrough videos once they start flowing in. Rockstar has been nailing down all the leaked gameplay videos they could find on the internet. :wink:

Getting back to John Marston, man I think I died more in a Bounty mission rather than a main mission. Now that I got my lasso, I try to get the 'WANTED' person Alive and get double the money. For some reason my cash inflow is very slow. I think I need to invade a bank. Gotta get me that face cover to conceal myself.

The story is slowly starting to shape up. I even took a train ride, which took more time to reach my destination as compared to a horse ride. Got an upgraded shotgun. Completed nearly 5 stranger mission. My progress is now at 19% already. I think those side missions are a major contribution. :grin:

EDIT: Video Walkthrough up on Game Anyone website: *www.gameanyone.com/game/X360/5846.html

Not sure how long it's going to be up for, but make full use of it.

Last edited:
Just got off RDR . In the last stranger mission I did I had to save some guy's daughter. Didn't realize I had to sneak up on the bandit. I went in all guns blazing and he decorated the floor with her guts. Lost 50 honor but earned $20. :p

Completed few stranger missions, won some horse and chariot races, few bounty missions and other stuff. Just hit 23% completion. This guy Nigel West Dickens is a character! Always a pleasure do work with. :D Got a machine gun but didn't get to use it yet. Loving RDR more than any other game in recent times.

@nvidiageek Ye gotta buy one of 'em consoles partner! Gunslingin' action in RDR is unmatched. Totally kick-ass!

Just got my Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DVD all ready but I don't wanna mix it up with RDR right now. I'll try it out tomorrow but won't be completing it till I'm done with RDR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom