Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rented my first game from Moviemart, Final Fantasy XIII. The sh!t looks so darned awesome that I almost got an orgasm. :p The game is an RPG but so far I haven't encountered any RPG elements. The reason I rented is because I wanted to give it a shot first. Going to play it for a few days and then decide whether to buy it or not.

Subscribed to the 12 games pack on Moviemart and the service it top notch. Hail movemart b!tches.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hm....@kanishka one day i remember i was in bangalore for holiday and i went to NAtional Market....heard about the market quite a lot like - you get cheap pirated stuff there etc...

you won't believe i got a 8GB mark II for 1.5k whereas in delhi the same things STILL costs 2.5k after 1 year !!! rofl and original with bill and warranty...

so the shop from where i purchased it he tells me how i modded my psp 3k ...and i was like WTF is this guy joking ? shitting in this shops which looks pretty much like a warez website and he asks me how to " crack the psp 3000 "

And i was like w0w... i am never gonna trust indian pirates again :D

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

man i was just joking....don't take things that seriously :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

i know how awesome it looks i just saw the freaking trailer...and i think it is like the ps3 being f**ed by a game producer who just came out of the future with an 3d arts degree :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Were you in some remote location in Pune? Was MTNL not available? MTNL virtually has it's penetration in almost every nook and corner. So it's actually very hard to see you waiting a year for getting an Internet connection.

I used to live in Kalyani Nagar that time, MTNL is not in Pune but BSNL is, but the problem is that if you live in a multi-apartment society in in most of cases the builders dont allow BSNL to dig inside their premises, instead the take commission from companies like Tata, Bharti, Reliance etc and allow them inside, in my case the allowed ISP did not have free ports to give me connection.

Now comes WIMAX, no digging for cables needed here, but the corporate crap does not end here.. I have a Tata indicom Wimax connection, why because i live on 4th floor of my apartment and Reliance can give its Wimax connections starting from 5th floor in my 8 storied building.
Seriously WTF, they have even distributed the floors in a apartment building leaving customers with no choice. :x

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I used to live in Kalyani Nagar that time, MTNL is not in Pune but BSNL is, but the problem is that if you live in a multi-apartment society in in most of cases the builders dont allow BSNL to dig inside their premises, instead the take commission from companies like Tata, Bharti, Reliance etc and allow them inside in my case the allowed ISP did not have free ports to give me connection.

Now comes WIMAX, no digging for cables needed here, but the corporate crap does not end here.. I have a Tata indicom Wimax connection, why because i live on 4th floor of my apartment and Reliance can give its Wimax connections starting from 5th floor in my 8 storied building.
Seriously WTF, they have even distributed the floors in a apartment building leaving customers with no choice. :x
Holy cow! That's a seriously messed up drama. Is it the same with most of the areas in Pune or just that particular area?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Maybe similar in every area (although i have seen some exceptions), everybody is earning while people suffer. Half of the subcribers don't care who the ISP is as they generally only check mails and chat.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
The thing is many people don't know that what is crack for and what are these DVD vendors doing.

LOL @ promoting piracy... I will purchase each and every game that pleased me. I own more than 7 PC titles. :D Haven't you downloaded any game before.. and aren't those games awesome!!!

ok.. let's cease the discussion here.. why pissing our relation for this capitalistic DRM. I am a freaking pirate and I promote downloading.

LOL its a point made by 10 year old

Tomorrow my exams will end. I take 1k with me and go to the market. My target ACII and BC2. My purchase will depend on availability of game.

@nvidiageek:- Is your "g" key missing in your keyboard? If not try to use it. Use similes rather than using the " ' ".

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Ye thinkin'? :D Sorry, budd. I'm gonna go with my accent.

OMG! Can't believe how Crysis 2 will be. *installs Crysis again*

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Crysis_Aliens.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom