Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Compared to Fallout 3, how's the story tellin'? Yeah I know, F3's a apocalyptic and this' a fantasy. But how's the plot? Erm...if it's spoilin' the game, PM me. And treat to the eyes, eh? Know what I'm talkin'?

[offtopic: Yo, jojo! Your sig.'s tellin' what'm doin'!]

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
GTA IV PC

*i46.tinypic.com/2vwbmo2.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/j76s5d.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/1042pa8.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/2ly3blw.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/232rg6.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/2a0mhd5.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/14sfl0h.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/2ngc5z6.jpg

^Compared to Fallout 3, how's the story tellin'? Yeah I know, F3's a apocalyptic and this' a fantasy. But how's the plot? Erm...if it's spoilin' the game, PM me. And treat to the eyes, eh? Know what I'm talkin'?

[offtopic: Yo, jojo! Your sig.'s tellin' what'm doin'!]

Fallout 3 cannot be compared to this one. Its fps + tps+rpg which make it a 10/10 game. The story here consists of betrayals.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - Yeah, ye'r true. I've got all the memories of it, but on PC! Awesome robbery mission! Is there any such game(s) which's havin' such "super-awesome-than-awesome" missions? I'm too emotional with such games :oops:. Phuc! It's official, Niko's my bro. :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ In terms of missions, GTA gets repetitive sometimes, But a repetitiveness you will like to have. Every mission in the game will ultimately ask you to shoot/drive or something like that (Just like FPS which will always demand to aim down and shoot the heck out of all the people). Apart from that, GTA IV is simply suburb.8)

In open world gaming.. Okami(ps2 (I am sad that capcom killed clover)), Shadow of Colossus(ps2) are kick ass games with lot of mission variety and utter creativeness Any one here played these?:smile:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Add to that, Fallout 3. GTA IV and Fallout 3 (& Crysis for me :D) never gets old! F3 kicks a$$! I'm seein' the launch trailer of MW2 and it's amazin'! Modern Warfare 2's a blockbuster, right?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah. People, anybody feel anythin' after playin' MW2? I mean, dudes, I was so awe-struck when I saw the E3 '09 Demo way back in June, now that game's in my reach & I feel nothin'! I feel crazy 'bout this world. So fast? What are Jason West and Vince Zampella doin' right this moment? Sh*t! I gotta take "this" easy.

Any news on ACIII and CoD7?

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It is the way thing goes with Nvidia. He is a smooth operator :grin:

He haven't playe either CODMW2 or ACII and he just can't wait to get his itchy hands on ACIII and COD7, GTA V, etc.. etc.

'Next is what' is his motto.

Krow

Crowman
~snipped~ by Shang Tsung

Next time I'll attack you if you quote something I wish to delete, Raiden. BEWARE!
Quoting just in case Shang Tsung makes you delete this post too Mr. quan chi. :lol: Besides, I agree a lot with the irritating posts bit. I am no one to comment about the usefulness of any post. I also am irritated when he posts oversized screenies!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
A useful tip to quan chi, you can always add a person to your ignore list. Its much better than getting flamed over worthless trash on forums. That way, you wont see their posts. :)

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
Quoting just in case Shang Tsung makes you delete this post too Mr. quan chi. :lol: Besides, I agree a lot with the irritating posts bit. I am no one to comment about the usefulness of any post. I also am irritated when he posts oversized screenies!

lol you were too quick.that means you can join mk team.why dont you talk to raiden:D

anyways by useful i mean any information, reviews...etc etc..

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
A useful tip to quan chi, you can always add a person to your ignore list. Its much better than getting flamed over worthless trash on forums. That way, you wont see their posts. :)
How do you do that on this godforsaken forum? Tell me the secret, NOW! :-(

Krow

Crowman
How do you do that on this godforsaken forum? Tell me the secret, NOW! :-(
User CP > Left hand side panel where you have all the options like edit signature, etc > Edit Ignore List > Copy Paste forum name of irritating forum member.

I say copy paste because an incorrect spelling can be disastrous.

PS : Please don't use this against me. :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ya.. and not against me too.

@all, go easy on Nvidia don't ignore him or report him. He is Growing. Excuse him. Once upon a time all of us were noobs and overwhelming.

@nvidia, you are testing your limits with the forum members nvidia. It is not like offending you. But a friendly advice. Don't be such bumped. Do you like Poison Ivy?

abrp2009

Broken In
i have a question about Assassin’s creed, this game has dolby digital soundtrack. it is written on the dvd but when i play the game my sound system does not show that the
source sound track is DD. instead it plays in DD prologicII mode. there is no problem
in sound system because it has in built hardware (decoder & power amp.). with out any problem it plays movie tracks that have DD & even DTS and shows what type of track it is playing. by the way i use WM player and KM player for watching movie,
and i use one AC3 filter in S/PDIF pass through mode (i use optical & coaxial cable)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
User CP > Left hand side panel where you have all the options like edit signature, etc > Edit Ignore List > Copy Paste forum name of irritating forum member.

I say copy paste because an incorrect spelling can be disastrous.

PS : Please don't use this against me. :p
Thank you. Now that I have applied it, the junk seems to have gone off. Good riddance.

abrp2009

Broken In

hi all, i am playing cod mw. i have facing problem in a level where their is a time limit.
i have to stop nukes, and i am in a tunnel, lots of enemies are their and i have only
5 min. i tried lot but :oops: it looks very tough to get in side the control room after the tunnel i went their twice but my time was over so any suggestion
Btw is this level is last level?:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom