Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
Machinarium is a really nice game. Check it out, especially those with limited hardware. Really fun timepass. :) Thanks to whoever recommended. I think it was fieldgunner. Try this one vamsi.

prat

Broken In
Can anyone tell me whether i can run Fallout 3 expansion pack on skull~err version with latest patch and cr***.My bandwith is limited because of MW2,so i don't want to waste it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Don't know ( don't discuss about ripped verions of games in here :p )
As I have the Fallout 3 Games of the year edition which comes with the all expansion packs on a separate DVD. Actually got from a friend :p

Just discovered Arefu in fallout 3 and before that rescued shorty and red from the Police HQ. Completed ( before that completed the super duper mart quest ) the minefield quest of Moira though I had not still returned to her

as I have to deliver the the letter from a girl in Megaton to her family in Arefu but found all of them are dead. So talked with the sheriff and added the quest to find that girl's brother and to deliver the letter to him ( the name could be Ian ). When Getting out of Arefu just saw a merchant and today I will deal with him :p

Last edited:

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
GTA IV

*i48.tinypic.com/11jb1u1.jpg
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[IMG]*i48.tinypic.com/11jb1u1.jpg*i49.tinypic.com/2qvf7a0.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2mw6niv.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2qtebm9.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/23w3e2u.jpg

Kalyan

Journeyman
I backed up the save game files for GTA IV from appdata. I had to reinstall my OS. when I reinstalled the game and pasted the files in the same folder and when I run the game, it is giving me an error: "error loading save file. please check your HDD.". In some forums, it was said to backup the xlive folder also. but since I didnt know this before, I formatted the older OS. I also found a "xlive wrapper" application for this issue but it too didnt work. Can anyone guide me how to restore the save games? I have patched the game to 1.050. Do I have to play from the beginning again?

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
@Kalyan

1) Backup "C:\documents and settings\\Local Settings\Applicationdata\Microsoft\XLive"

2)Backup "C:\documents and settings\\Local Settings\Applicationdata\Rockstar Games"

3) After New Fresh installation of GTA IV, start new game,just do a mission and save it.Exit GTA IV !

4)Replace the directories from 1) and 2) with yours.

5)It will work..:)

Kalyan

Journeyman
@sxyadii.. That was where the problem is.. I didnt backup the old XLive directory. I assumed that the save games would work as usual. I dont have them. I only have the ones in "appdata\rockstar games". I replaced the save files into the directory which was created after I saved in a new game.

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
^ go to appdata\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\... delete all files and then paste saved file from your "appdata\rockstar games\savegames\" folder...where you saved it..

Kalyan

Journeyman
Ok. will try it. I will post the result.. but it takes time for me. meanwhile, if there are any other methods too, please post them. Thanks for the help..

PS: when I knew that I need to backup the xlive folder too, I made a bit of digging of the folder. I see that there was a folder created with an encrypted name. The same folder / file name appears in the appdata\rockstar games save folder. I think there are some links between these two folders.

*vgtribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dragon-age.png

Dragon Age: Origins. A short review.

Story:- This game has multiple stories. If you choose a different race while starting a new game, you will start at a different location of the world although some characters are in all the modes. Now i'm playing as an Human Warrior. The story is simply awesome with twists and terns. Your interaction with different characters and decisions really make a huge difference.

Gameplay:-- The gameplay is also awesome with lots of weapons to choose from. While on a mission you will have a team with you which is totally at your disposal, this allows you to have a tactical advantage at the battle field. Arm one of your foes with bows and arrows and change his battle mode to be cautious and give you archery support during fights, or do it yourself and command your foes to attach while you stay on the safe side and at the same time do some damage. This type of tactical play is super fun. As usual you get points to upgrade your characters attributes and other skills as you like to suit your style. Equip them with heavy swords or dual swords or others. I defeated a boss (named Ogre) which was real funny and tactical. If your foe dies during a fight they will comeback to life after the fight is over, or in case you die you can continue the fight with your breathing foes. Not to mansion you are free to leave control of your character and move to any one of your foes in real time. Just after taking a few hits or inflicting damage gets you covered in blood.

Sound:- The sound is also very good. The music during the loading screen os totally mystical. During fights it changes to more troublesome(i mean the type of music) sounds. Overall the sound is something you don't need to worry about.

Overall i would give the game a 9.8/10. RPG fans you don't wanna miss it.I will add screenies soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom