Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
actually i played fear like that.and yes there was some scary moments in fear which can be felt by playing like that.when suddenly alma appears from nowhere.

i am playing dead space also like that but no scare factor like it till now.:D

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
*img706.imageshack.us/img706/7396/14402321.jpg

*img211.imageshack.us/img211/2450/41369533.jpg

*img211.imageshack.us/img211/2791/26208499.jpg

*img710.imageshack.us/img710/3885/27996720.jpg

Awesome game:doublethumb:.... i can still play this game in high details with XFX 7800GTX...:sniper::machinegun2:

tkin

Back to school!!
That Sledge is one tough b@$tard to kill. Killed him in Co-op mode. I was a level behind and it was damn hard.

can't find any players of that id. Please re-confirm.
I've killed sledge 1st time by using three 2nd winds, just killing the lower bandits in the room will do, now I'm about to face him in playthrough 2, this is gonna be hard.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Retrieved GECK from vault 87 with the help of Fawkes but I killed all those muties before releasing Fawkes to gain XP points :p

Got captured by the enclave soldiers but got out from their after talking to the enclave super robot resident and saw that those bot robotos are protecting me :p

After I got out from Raven Rock there was a big surprise - Fawkes was waiting for me and desired to team up with me :p
Have him carry the loot for you, you can make him carry anything, food, stimpaks, junk, clothes even weapons provided you never give him any ammo(or he switches to that weapon instead, his gatling laser is by far the most dangerous weapon in this game- unlimited ammo, massive damage etc etc), he can carry nearly 280 units.

BTW- fawkes never consumes any food or stimpak even when he is injured, like all followers he is healed as soon as the battle ends.

tkin

Back to school!!
guys does 195.xx drivers affects only fallout3 or any other games also.
It affects fallout 3 for sure, also according to one my friends it gives less FPS in a few games, most notably DiRT2. Also issue with Borderlands, screen corruption occurs for some(not the famous shadow corruption but artifacts in volumetric smokes etc), I haven't seen anything like that with 178.

BTW- Why would you need 195? All games runs smoothly on 178, just update the PhysX driver to play Batman AA.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've killed sledge 1st time by using three 2nd winds, just killing the lower bandits in the room will do, now I'm about to face him in playthrough 2, this is gonna be hard.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Have him carry the loot for you, you can make him carry anything, food, stimpaks, junk, clothes even weapons provided you never give him any ammo(or he switches to that weapon instead, his gatling laser is by far the most dangerous weapon in this game- unlimited ammo, massive damage etc etc), he can carry nearly 280 units.

BTW- fawkes never consumes any food or stimpak even when he is injured, like all followers he is healed as soon as the battle ends.

Thanks for the info :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@quan: Everythin' works perfectly in 195 drivers even F3. Not a single fps drops when I look to the sky or teleport to Rivet City. Everythin' is perfect. I figured why DiRT 2 gave me low fpses, we need to force AA through NVIDIA Control Panel and fps of DiRT 2 is normal. The driver is great.

tkin

Back to school!!
@quan: Everythin' works perfectly in 195 drivers even F3. Not a single fps drops when I look to the sky or teleport to Rivet City. Everythin' is perfect. I figured why DiRT 2 gave me low fpses, we need to force AA through NVIDIA Control Panel and fps of DiRT 2 is normal. The driver is great.
You updated fallout 3 to 1.5 or higher? What Os are you on? Any dlcs installed?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Patched to 1.7, Broken Steel & Point Lookout installed an' I'm Win7 64-bit.

MW2 Multi's awesome! I hope BC2's Multi will be awesome too. The graphics are more polished in BC2 than MW2. A screen from my "big" achievement. Better than everyone in that game :D.

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/d6c892498625e03dfed9ad6a7a10475fd67979a5.jpg

Started to play SHIFT an' boy-o-boy, it's superb!

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/6b8879fe3ad8515c897b2f4255333401fa381050.jpg
Better than GT5, for sure.

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/c93e1fe6e4f40530fe78e297df85625b617937a1.jpg
GT5 or Forza 3?

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/945cd9201f0122d63861864a219e5412144b394c.jpg
Great physics after 1.02.

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/2b3a4d9a1f8613dbef15637119373d20432c0c36.jpg
Awesome!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just installed DarkVoid demo. The air controls are pathetic. So.. pathetic that I can't destroy three simple targets and stopped playing it. I think it has to be played with a Controller.

*i48.tinypic.com/m7ypud.jpg

*i48.tinypic.com/2ecokdc.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/2lsxglh.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flanking Enclave soldiers and Those hidious creatures of wasteland with the help of fawkess - he is absolutely awesome :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
As awkward it can be.. The crappiest flight controls I have ever seen. I have to crank up the sensitivity to make it a little playable. But still controls s*ucks donkey balls. The ground controls are OK. No complaints about that.

And the major compliant is.. How easily you can kill an enemy in a close combat. It just take a button press and you need not to be next to the enemy. And if you are going to think that "then I am going to see some cool phys fights!'.... don't even think of it.. coz most of the time it is one hit kill(even though you haven't touched the enemy with your bullet)

You know what chasing a pod in the air with your jet pack is lot easier then chasing it in the pod. Even though it is half a mile away.. you can jump into a pod just by hitting E. And I have to admit that after getting on to the pod.. the way you can take down the driver is cool.

Verdict: Disappointed a lot in gameplay aspect. But in visuals.. I can crank the resolution up to 720P and can still play at 30fps with all set to high. The thing i haven't experienced in any game.The visuals are easy on the rig

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Let me get my hands on it. They said AC's controls were worst but it turned out to be good enough for me. Let's see, Watcher.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
AC controls were great. It is new kind of thing.. I mean to hold down 3 buttons for most of actions is a strenuous process for some people. But DarkVoid has no probs with control mapping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom