Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On Fallout 3 - got into clifford Shacks and Killed a Super mutie overlord with fatman :p and got a gun named something like glitter or something.

Went into the OASIS and that was really fun, BTW, I've not killed the old tree instead I poured the chem to grow and spread it more :p

^That oasis mission caught me totally by surprise. Was a very easy mission. I also killed the tree and got the perk.
Anyway now at point lookout.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

@tkin: PM me the instructions of Borderlands too, if ye can. I was hopin' for someone to join me. Jojo and me failed!

Darn you man. You never updated your game where as i kept my version uptodate.
So if you want to play with me just update to latest patch. I recently played with random player over the net.

tkin

Back to school!!
^That oasis mission caught me totally by surprise. Was a very easy mission. I also killed the tree and got the perk.
Anyway now at point lookout.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Darn you man. You never updated your game where as i kept my version uptodate.
So if you want to play with me just update to latest patch. I recently played with random player over the net.
Yes, the most important factor in Borderlands is that both player must have the same game version(not necessarily latest).

Never play borderlands with a random guy, I did once and the other guy just followed me while I killed all the enemies, he got a lot of XP in the process, stole a lot of loots(while I was busy killing the enemies), and lastly when he got more loot than he can carry he sold it rather than sharing it with me, that's why I play with a friend.

I gotta admit Co-op is easy even though the enemies are tougher, I just started the single player campaign from scratch and got my arse kicked bad in the Circle of death mission(met a lvl 18 mini boss while I was @ lvl 14 and according to borderlands concept you can never win).

tkin

Back to school!!
On Fallout 3 - got into clifford Shacks and Killed a Super mutie overlord with fatman :p and got a gun named something like glitter or something.

Went into the OASIS and that was really fun, BTW, I've not killed the old tree instead I poured the chem to grow and spread it more :p
Glitter gun?? Do you mean Gatling Gun?? Anyway in the clifftop shacks there is an unique nailboard called board of education, try to search the huts, its beside the bed in one of the huts.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

@tkin, yes the lags are many. Raaabo said he'll be back in some days to fix it.
Its getting unbearable. Its worst than last time.

quan chi

mortal kombat
allright guys i think we have enough palyers for mw2 to do a private match.

cyborg(plays very well:D),ajaybc and i am already there hope jojothedragon can make it fast.
please fix a time so that we can all meet for a round.

the game is way good in multiplayer than in single player.

Never play borderlands with a random guy, I did once and the other guy just followed me while I killed all the enemies, he got a lot of XP in the process, stole a lot of loots(while I was busy killing the enemies), and lastly when he got more loot than he can carry he sold it rather than sharing it with me,

lol :lol:

Got the backwater rifle in Point Lookout. The forum lags real badly so not able to post any updates. Looks like team d1g1t is developing anti-neat digit codes, not sure though.

quan chi

mortal kombat
5PM today? Do i need any updates or patches? Do you guys play on Hamachi? One more thing, I'm not good at multiplayer FPS games. :D

no updates no patches only you need is a steam id.
me too neither. as i am not used to this kind of matches either.

but this game in multiplayer rocks.as you progress your rank will be increased with your experience points.you will unlock new capabilities and new weapons and there are many.:D

@jojo your timings please.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah. In UrT, someone told me "f*c* you, fat-arsed!" :evil:. Sh*t! I was just shootin' at him. It's better if we play with friends.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ A small advice for you. I remember you ditching L4D coz it has exaggerated blood and gore. Guess what! Australian version of L4D 2 will not have either. Take a look at it yourself...

[youtube]OH7QCtuaXgI[/youtube]

^Yeah. In UrT, someone told me "f*c* you, fat-arsed!" . Sh*t! I was just shootin' at him. It's better if we play with friends.
If you mind all these things you'll never be able to play multiplayer nicely and concentrate. At fist sucked badly about 1 or two kills in a 25 min match. They started flaming me real badly. But i didn't mind all since those looses are not controlling the servers.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just reached Seventh Level in Dark Sector. Even though the story lacks punch and x factor... Glaive+minnions+bosses are simply fantastic.

Can any one tell, how many levels are there in dark sector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom