Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieldgunner

Broken In
*i46.tinypic.com/2upp7ok.jpg

Got this from D2D...Machinarium, I'm playing it between MW2 levels to avoid finishing it too soon...:D

If you havnt played it, you dont know what you're missing...gorgeous, gorgeous game...

Edit- sorry for the full size screenshot, I felt it would do justice to the incredible graphics in this game...if someone has a problem, let me know and i'll replace it with a thumbnail...

Last edited:

abrp2009

Broken In
None, they look same in Far Cry 2. In crysis DX9 and 10 looks same if you unlock the Highest Setting with config hack, DX 10 games all look just like DX 9 counterparts in same settings.

please tell me then what benefit will i get if i go for vista or win7 instead xp

D

Deleted member 26636

Got this from D2D...Machinarium, I'm playing it between MW2 levels to avoid finishing it too soon...:D

If you havnt played it, you dont know what you're missing...gorgeous, gorgeous game...

Edit- sorry for the full size screenshot, I felt it would do justice to the incredible graphics in this game...if someone has a problem, let me know and i'll replace it with a thumbnail...

i know what you mean...i completed this game...its just "mind blowingly" amazing...but its also really tough..for some of the later levels i had to use the walkthrough...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
None, they look same in Far Cry 2. In crysis DX9 and 10 looks same if you unlock the Highest Setting with config hack, DX 10 games all look just like DX 9 counterparts in same settings.

The soft-mods do not exactly create the DX10 codepath rendered images. For example god-rays and soft moving shadows are not at all available to the DirectX 9 API.

If not being nit-picky one can make do with DirectX9. Version 11 is what the killer is.

See an example:
*bp2.blogger.com/_5V8-V0v20wo/SGmt1J2vToI/AAAAAAAAAEU/GmkSI1Gs0Mw/s400/directx_9_vs_10.jpg

Some Dragon Age Origins Screenies:-
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51722_ajv4b/DAOrigins%202009-11-18%2022-52-59-29.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51723_6no9k/DAOrigins%202009-11-18%2023-01-36-03.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51724_ukx0x/DAOrigins%202009-11-18%2023-23-36-28.jpg

I must say the game is awesome.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Currently too much addicted to fallout 3.. what a great game it is...we can make choices in every aspects possible. :p

Playing Clive Berker's Jericho and GTA4 also :p

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Currently too much addicted to fallout 3.. what a great game it is...we can make choices in every aspects possible. :p

Playing Clive Berker's Jericho and GTA4 also :p

Yea..I love the game. Good change from a vanilla FPS...wham bang bang...!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Sun - Thank you, budd for tellin' me the endin' of ACII isn't bad. Phew! A breath of new life for me!

@jojo - Darn! What's ye'r "speed"?

Haven't played Fallout 3 for a long time. Got myself Broken Steel and Point Lookout, I'll install that next week 'cause exam's comin' up. Yeah!

@jojo - Darn! What's ye'r "speed"?
A stable speed of 30-80kbps.
Haven't played Fallout 3 for a long time. Got myself Broken Steel and Point Lookout, I'll install that next week 'cause exam's comin' up. Yeah!
+1. My exams start 2morrow and i'm sitting infront of my pc gaming. :D
I have Operation Anchorage DLC with me.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Started with MW2 Special Ops ....would upload the savegame for thinkdigit soon!
+1. My exams start 2morrow and i'm sitting infront of my pc gaming. :D

Thats great, you MUST relax, do your leisure activities like Gaming before exams.This makes a big difference to your results, actually try to relax as much as possible before exams and don't worry about exams at all.....try watching the smile through stress movie on CBSE Website...Well I'm not here to advice or anything but just my opinion.

tkin

Back to school!!
My Exams are up in 3 weeks and I just finished the Soviet Campaign in Red Alert 3 (played whole night yesterday), off to the Allied Campaign.

Thats great, you MUST relax, do your leisure activities like Gaming before exams.This makes a big difference to your results, actually try to relax as much as possible before exams and don't worry about exams at all.....try watching the smile through stress movie on CBSE Website...Well I'm not here to advice or anything but just my opinion.
Thats great advise. I'll do just that. Thanks a lot. :p I have a lot of games to be completed before i start studying for my exams. :D

My Exams are up in 3 weeks and I just finished the Soviet Campaign in Red Alert 3 (played whole night yesterday), off to the Allied Campaign.
I completed all the three campaigns. All are totally awesome.

Ei8t

Journeyman
hi guys, I've encountered a peculiar problem. cod4 and cod:mw2 lags a lot.. cant seem to play properly.. previously it was not the problem.. suddenly one day cod4 started lagging, and now same applies to MW2. i tried updating my gfx drivers but no use... i can play other games properly without any problem but only these 2 games r giving me the problem... can anyone help??

tkin

Back to school!!
hi guys, I've encountered a peculiar problem. cod4 and cod:mw2 lags a lot.. cant seem to play properly.. previously it was not the problem.. suddenly one day cod4 started lagging, and now same applies to MW2. i tried updating my gfx drivers but no use... i can play other games properly without any problem but only these 2 games r giving me the problem... can anyone help??
1. Lower Graphics settings and see if issue is resolved, if not the problem is something else.
2.See if the issue is only with COD or other games, if issue is with other games too try a driver reinstall, if you have rivatuner use driver reset feature.
3.When the game is running open task manager and see if any program consuming much CPU time, usual culprits are AV and auto update.
4.Make a backup and delete savegame folder and create new game.
5.Download furmark and stress your GPU,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom