Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^dude have you gone crazy with him.....yawnnnnn.....such a waste of words....leave it i tried to make him understand many times in my previous posts.but he didnt heed my advice.
Unless he is literally a patient escaped out of a mental asylum, I should be fine. ;-)

One helluva lecture!

@NVIDIAgeek, So buddy, ready to accept that you've been spamming all this time? Just change your ways and you will be treated as any other fellow member. You've been too ignorant. Many members including me have already warned you in polite ways but you never bothered. Try and be decent and matured rather than arguing with the fellow members.

@Tarey, Ethan, Quan Chi and other interested members , Borderlands is another game which allows upto 4 players in Co-Op. I'm playing it these days and it seems quite fun. Anybody interested?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Tarey, Ethan, Quan Chi and other interested members , Borderlands is another game which allows upto 4 players in Co-Op. I'm playing it these days and it seems quite fun. Anybody interested?
I have borderlands installed too. Although have barely played the game for 2 hours now. My gamespy ID is agentspencerbob. Share yours and let's test it out. I'm having a really bad cold for now, so will crash in a while.

quan chi

mortal kombat
took some time and read it colpletely atlast.:D
I cannot remember how many of his PM's I have answered
lol and i thought how many times i might have harrased you with my pms.:D
its really nice of you to answer those.:)

er..borderlands sorry i dont have that.

( i dont like games with 2d charecter and 3d background.just a personal opinion)

I have borderlands installed too. Although have barely played the game for 2 hours now. My gamespy ID is agentspencerbob. Share yours and let's test it out. I'm having a really bad cold for now, so will crash in a while.
I'll have to make a gamespy ID actually :D Be back to you in 2 mins. Please come online on yahoo.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I will get L4D tomorrow and we can get into the action. Can I jump in?

@ Quan, you have the game right now??

@ Ethan, How is Forza 3? Have you played it?

@ Sunny, You played Forza 3 right? How is it?

NOTE: I am a real NOOB in FPS.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I will get borderlands while we finish L4D , next will be borderlands :D .
though i have l4d but didnt cared to play it.just started as its reviews said.theres no story nothing to unlock.all chapters are available from the start.

its a mixed breed of re series and fear.

i think might be fun if played in multiplayer.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Ethan - Buddy, you've understood me greatly. Yeah, I ain't a kid. Ye'r awesome! :oops:

I'm a Lunatic escaped from Arkham Asylum :lol:.

Darn! I do these "spammin'" 'cause I have nobody supportin' me in gamin'. This' the only forum I can share my feelings. Anyway, "ROACH"!! :D More 5 days! I've been seein' Captain Price from CoD2, when's he 'actually' gonna die?

tkin

Back to school!!
@Ethan - Buddy, you've understood me greatly. Yeah, I ain't a kid. Ye'r awesome! :oops:

Darn! I do these "spammin'" 'cause I have nobody supportin' me in gamin'. This' the only forum I can share my feelings. Anyway, "ROACH"!! :D More 5 days! I've been seein' Captain Price from CoD2, when's he 'actually' gonna die?
Isn't he dead? died on COD4 AFAIK.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Officialy invitation to people for co-op session in Borderlands. Me and Sunny finally got online and completed a few missions. Since I'm dead tired right now(bad cold), I'll keep it short. Get the game, create gamespy ID and pass on the ID out here.

@quan_chi: I'll co-ordinate with tarey and let you know about L4D.

@Vamsi: No, I haven't played Forza 3 and don't plan to either. Join L4D if you can. I'll let you know if our test run is successful.

@Geek: I'll talk to you later.

I will get L4D tomorrow and we can get into the action. Can I jump in?

@ Quan, you have the game right now??

@ Ethan, How is Forza 3? Have you played it?

@ Sunny, You played Forza 3 right? How is it?

NOTE: I am a real NOOB in FPS.

Not really. I just have the DVD for now. Just tried it for 5 mins and quit after that. Graphics are great as expected. Can't tell about the gameplay.

tkin

Back to school!!

Now you're starting to bug me, if you spammed something useful its ok, but this is ridiculous, what's wrong with you, you weren't like this at first.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, gotta control myself. I've became a "goin'-to-be-lunatic" after playin' Crysis, BiA: HH & AC. Seriously, some'n's onto me!

quan chi

mortal kombat
allright guys found something for l4d.

*saikit.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/how-to-play-left-4-dead-co-op-mode-with-hamachi/
*forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=18918

but i am unable to host it.after i follow the steps of first link i get the menu only with the console opened.

Last edited:

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Anyone tried L4D2 Demo , also eagerly waiting for MW2.
Practising my shooting skills by playing Crysis now :)

No,,I hv slow connection,It will take long time to download..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
GTA 4 , Just killed the Playboy X and the loft is good. Missions from Packie McReary is mind-blowing.....:twisted:

I finished GTA IV 5 Times, It has awesome gameplay,love to play again-n-again..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom