Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Yippee! congrats. But the thing is Batman Arkham Asylum has both grappling and gliding glitches. i am not able to grapple to some object. When i start another new game... i can grapple that thing but i cannot grapple to another ledge. Can you help me? Please... the game is awesome. BTW, read the resident evil 5 DLC news in gaming news channel?:grin:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I recently started GRID. It's my first drive game exp. As you see @ the title, I am using a keyboard. The question is, how do you even start a drift? I heard you need to press an E-brake. Is that like pressing E on the keyboard??

I read the above lines in some forum. FOCL.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Yippee! congrats. But the thing is Batman Arkham Asylum has both grappling and gliding glitches. i am not able to grapple to some object. When i start another new game... i can grapple that thing but i cannot grapple to another ledge. Can you help me? Please... the game is awesome. BTW, read the resident evil 5 DLC news in gaming news channel?:grin:
No bugs out here so far. BTW I guess PM would be the best way to discuss this. :wink:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Without AA, eh? Ye'r playin' on HD res. with HD4850, eh? How's the performance? Dang! My cousin gave back my HD4850. Guys, there's a huge diff. in the graphics of games. With the NVIDIA card, graphics looked amazing. The images were sharp & bright. Now that I have my HD4850 back, it's lookin' dull :cry:. BTW, I'll PM you, Ethan to know more 'bout The Batman :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Da*n! :D News of ACII, eh vamsi? Sh*t! EZIO!! Currently playin' Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of Screaming Narwhal. Good game. This game reminds me of playin' Croc 2 :rolleyes:, those were the days :cry:. But hell! No Altair & Nomad :)).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Without AA, eh? Ye'r playin' on HD res. with HD4850, eh? How's the performance? Dang! My cousin gave back my HD4850. Guys, there's a huge diff. in the graphics of games. With the NVIDIA card, graphics looked amazing. The images were sharp & bright. Now that I have my HD4850 back, it's lookin' dull :cry:. BTW, I'll PM you, Ethan to know more 'bout The Batman :p
Yes, well unfortunately the developers felt the need to implement AA to nVidia users only, which is ludicrous. Although I was able to force AA by renaming the .exe to bioshock.exe and then force AA from CCC. I didn't feel like doing that right now as I don't need it that much. I think the game looks stunning even without AA. I have played the game on nVidia card as well, I don't think it made a huge difference graphically. I'm pretty content with the performance on ATI as well. It's pretty consistent on 50fps even at 1920x1080 resolution.

Tried out Resident Evil 5 on 1080p and it looks amazing. The images are crisp and vibrant, but I got a 5-7fps drop in it. Now I get around 42fps in normal fights and 33fps in heavy action. In Vehicle segments, it tends to drop to 25fps. Nonetheless, it's perfectly playable .

Also Red Faction: Guerilla's performance is still a bit dodgy. The frames hang around 33fps and drop to 17-19fps in destruction. But good news is that the developers are releasing a patch for it which is said to have performance improvement for ATI hardware. Kudos to them! Hope it works.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ah some modded RE5 screenies :-

*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/re5-20090928-170843.jpg
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/re5-20090928-171234.jpg
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/re5-20090928-175118.jpg*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/re5-20090928-175547.jpg
*i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/paranj/re5-20090928-175552.jpg
^^LOL that's a nice inventory there!

As my bandwidth limit is over and i have no games until 3rd oct i have decided to play
Resident Evil 4(bought years ago, played only 15 mins due to sh1t controls).

Can anybody provide me a link where i can get good re4 mods?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Batman Arkham Asylum Update: I am now at a place where i need to go to killer Crock's lair to get a plant. I just came out of botanical gardens. This game is a awesome. No words to describe it. According to me, it is the best action adventure game after God of War.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@psychoscocial - nice mod ! and i loved RE5 but ending coulda been better , shoulda had more of the cutscene gaming like before the jet crashes! loved the press A+D to save sheva !

i jus finished re5 took a about 3 days!

now playing shift! mann! i love that game!

@nvidiageek-of course theres a diff in gfx btw nvidia and ati - cause the game says so itself "Nvidia, the way its meant to be played " its not just advertising you know!
but - ATI- finally released a product i love - 5870! its freaking awesome! (dunno bout performance in physx games :( )

and damn i still gotta wait till end of Nnov to get new monitor (hope i get 24")

if you need sexed out looks in the game - NVIDIA
if you just go for high performance cards at low prices - ATI

i'd go with Nvidia! :)

now playing with RE5-sheva - business woman costume :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Almost towards the end of Chapter one with The Darkness. I now have the power to summon a gunner darkling. These dudes are pretty awesome help apart from the Beserkers. They wield a Minigun and can pump lead where ever you want them to. The dialogues of this game remind me of the Godfather style pattern, with deep vocals. Music it totally kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom