Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
@all, A matter of request... Today my friend cam home and told me that he has completed the GTA IV upto "I want your boots,pants and shirt" now. Due to some in editable reason he reinstalled windows xp. Now is there any way to get the save files from internet and get it working? Another thing.. he is on GFWL live account and he has earned lot of achievements before.. so.. he wants to continue it too.

Dunno about the save files but the achivements that he earned are on the net and will stay that way. Just log in and he'll get his achivements. Said from personal experience. :)

How's the ODST Ethan? Never been a fan of Halo series really. Wanna give it a shot. I played Combat Evolved and even completed it but found nothing that people boast about. How's Halo 3 and ODST?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just started playing it, so can't comment fully. Seems like a generic FPS shooter. I am not a Halo fan either. In fact, I'm selling off my legit Halo 3 copy which hasn't even been opened yet, as I'm not really that interested in it. I got ODST as it looked a bit better. Nevertheless, I give it a shot and let you know how it is.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Section 8 highly resembles Halo series. Section 8's worth a try if anyone wants to play Halo-like game on PC.

@Sun - Did you get Uncharted 2: Among Thieves? Heard it's a Crysis on PS3. How's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

@Sun - Did you get Uncharted 2: Among Thieves? Heard it's a Crysis on PS3. How's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is coming out on 16th October. I've pre-ordered it. As for the first part, I got it just yesterday and haven't even opened it. First I'm gonna finish Heavenly Sword and then move on to Uncharted. I've got GT5 Prolouge, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, inFamous, MGS4 and Killzone 2 to complete before moving on to Uncharted. I'm on a PS3 gaming spree :D I'm keeping the best for last.

@Ethan, Yeah, I'd appreciate a mini-review. BTW is Ninja Gaiden 2 a direct Sequel to Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3? Is Ninja Gaiden 2 coming to PS3 under the name Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? Really wanna know this cause I don't plan on spending 2.5K on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 as I already have Ninja Gaiden 2 for Xbox 360.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan, Yeah, I'd appreciate a mini-review. BTW is Ninja Gaiden 2 a direct Sequel to Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3? Is Ninja Gaiden 2 coming to PS3 under the name Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? Really wanna know this cause I don't plan on spending 2.5K on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 as I already have Ninja Gaiden 2 for Xbox 360.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3 is a remake of the original Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox. Ninja Gaiden 2 is the direct sequel to it's Xbox predecessor. I haven't touched Ninja Gaiden Sigma, so I don't really have an idea how they both connect. I just wanted to start off with Ninja Gaiden II. One of my major reasons for buying the Xbox 360 was to play this game and Gears of War II. The PS3 version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 seems to be a pussified version of Ninja Gaiden II. If you already have it for the 360, then no point in spending extra money again on the PS3 version, unless you want to go co-op and need a slightly better graphical bump.

Back to topic:
Started off with The Darkness. Awesome game with a high octane soundtrack and kick-ass voice acting. The game grips you in and the story telling is just fantastic. Although controlling this FPS games on the console is quite a pain, but I'm still able to manage it fairly.

Also completed WET for the 360.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^lol darkness got 6/10 by chip.and they said its downright boring.:D

btw i never played it so dont know much.
AH! The eternal review. I'd say screw them and play the game. It's worth it.

I didn't realise it was your birthday, so HAPPY BOITHDAY DOC! :-D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^yes. I had the same problem but used neatdigit forum script (adblock+greasemonkey+neatdigit script) and this removed all the ads and 100% of space is occupied by forum content (non-ad). :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
AH! The eternal review. I'd say screw them and play the game. It's worth it.

I didn't realise it was your birthday, so HAPPY BOITHDAY DOC! :-D

allright.
thank you.:D i wonder who's accent is that ^^:-D
.sorry cant recall.nfs? or those darkness's creature's:D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
allright.
thank you.:D i wonder who's accent is that ^^:-D
.sorry cant recall.nfs? or those darkness's creature's:D

I know that it is very late to say. Happy birthday quan_chi.

BTW.. finally managed to beat NFS:MW.. man.. the final cop chase was very difficult. Um.. what should i play now? May be i should be off to score 10000000 in winterbells or i wish i can dig up my pile of junk and find GT4.. boot it up on ps2. I am feeling kinda lonely to by Shift talks all around :(

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^thanks mate.dude please change your avatar.it really is very very distracting :Dand disappointing:( too.hope you got what i mean.:wink:

lol dude from where you find all these kinda stuff.now people here talks less on the topic and more about your avatar.even thewisecrab here has started researching on your avatar.hope his wise mind comes up with something interesting.:-D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^thanks mate.dude please change your avatar.it really is very very distracting :Dand disappointing:( too.hope you got what i mean.:wink:

lol dude from where you find all these kinda stuff.now people here talks less on the topic and more about your avatar.even thewisecrab here has started researching on your avatar.hope his wise mind comes up with something interesting.:-D

Happy b'day mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom