Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I know that it is very late to say. Happy birthday quan_chi.

BTW.. finally managed to beat NFS:MW.. man.. the final cop chase was very difficult. Um.. what should i play now? May be i should be off to score 10000000 in winterbells or i wish i can dig up my pile of junk and find GT4.. boot it up on ps2. I am feeling kinda lonely to by Shift talks all around :(

I dunno if it's only me but that chick in your avatar looks somewhat like Emma Watson... though I am sure it's not her.

Anyways, I am on Chapter 4-2 or something in Resident Evil 5... awesome game! Also playing GRID, SHIFT, Red Faction Guerilla, Order of War and Tropico 3 :).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
what to do? I found her xey and thought keeping her as my avatar. I am searching seriously for this chick from yesterday.

Biohazard 5.. which is Japanese version or RE5 which is going to get released in this spring will support sony motion control. more news at.. gaming news channel thread...:grin:

quan chi

mortal kombat
what to do? I found her xey and thought keeping her as my avatar. I am searching seriously for this chick from yesterday.

Biohazard 5.. which is Japanese version or RE5 which is going to get released in this spring will support sony motion control. more news at.. gaming news channel thread...:grin:

i was just kidding.:-D keep it.

D

Deleted member 26636

i like Vamsi's Avatar...What's wrong with it anyway? please don't change it?:-D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
happy birthday Quan Chi

Last edited by a moderator:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@nvidiageek... really a stunning news for you is waiting in the gaming news channel thread. This will be stunning for every chetak bird of Assassins Creed II.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
OFF TOPIC: phew.. finally after wasting nearly 30mb of bandwidth.. found this.. Hope you guys will feel happy.

*i32.tinypic.com/2zhk1sp.jpg

*i32.tinypic.com/30bi8bc.jpg

*i28.tinypic.com/xkotqw.jpg

*forums.pesfan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4140&d=1249305202

:grin:

her name is Rosie Jones,btw.

OFF TOPIC: phew.. finally after wasting nearly 30mb of bandwidth.. found this.. Hope you guys will feel happy.

*forums.pesfan.com/attachment....0&d=1249305202

Good find dude.

Happy birthday to Quan_Chi. I may not know you verry well but as a member of the same hang out forum.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Late wishes, quan. Happy Birthday, eh.

Happy? WTF! What a waste of ye'r bandwidth, vamsi :D.
Sh*t! Can't wait to go to that thread. EZIO!!! :D. Thank you, vamsi. BTW, thank you once again for changin' you avatar that is opposite to your then avatar.

God of War, what's that bald protagonist's name, people? Guys, I'm goin' to buy a console to spend my 15 days of holidays. I'll just be increasin' the size of my a$$, know what I mean? Which's the best console till date? I saw a comparison of PS3's graphics with X360 & X360's graphics seems to be better. But hell! No GT5 with PS3, but Forza 3 with X360. I'm confused :???:. And, uh, guys, one more Q. I'm currently usin' GF9800GTX+ & the drivers are 190.62. I installed FC2 & it BSOD's me. This happens with F3 also. But if I revert to 186.18, will the graphics & PhysX of Batman & SHIFT will be same as that of 190.62 or bad?

Edit: Darn! Ubi, what's wrong with you!? Ezio!! *installs AC*

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat

*forums.pesfan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4140&d=1249305202

:grin:

nice work.but why you changed your avatar.:D

Good find dude.

Happy birthday to Quan_Chi. I may not know you verry well but as a member of the same hang out forum.

thanks.

Late wishes, quan. Happy Birthday, eh.

Happy? WTF! What a waste of ye'r bandwidth, vamsi :D.
Sh*t! Can't wait to go to that thread. EZIO!!! :D. Thank you, vamsi. BTW, thank you once again for changin' you avatar that is opposite to your then avatar.

God of War, what's that bald protagonist's name, people? Guys, I'm goin' to buy a console to spend my 15 days of holidays. I'll just be increasin' the size of my a$$, know what I mean? Which's the best console till date? I saw a comparison of PS3's graphics with X360 & X360's graphics seems to be better. But hell! No GT5 with PS3, but Forza 3 with X360. I'm confused :???:. And, uh, guys, one more Q. I'm currently usin' GF9800GTX+ & the drivers are 190.62. I installed FC2 & it BSOD's me. This happens with F3 also. But if I revert to 186.18, will the graphics & PhysX of Batman & SHIFT will be same as that of 190.62 or bad?

Edit: Darn! Ubi, what's wrong with you!? Ezio!! *installs AC*

thanks mate.:)

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
God of War, what's that bald protagonist's name, people? Guys, I'm goin' to buy a console to spend my 15 days of holidays. I'll just be increasin' the size of my a$$, know what I mean? Which's the best console till date? I saw a comparison of PS3's graphics with X360 & X360's graphics seems to be better. But hell! No GT5 with PS3, but Forza 3 with X360. I'm confused :???:.
Kratos is the name of the God of War anti-hero. Don't forget that as the God of War doesn't like people forgetting his name.

Coming to the console part, your budget and ability to purchase games, would eventually decide which console would be a better investment.

And, uh, guys, one more Q. I'm currently usin' GF9800GTX+ & the drivers are 190.62. I installed FC2 & it BSOD's me. This happens with F3 also. But if I revert to 186.18, will the graphics & PhysX of Batman & SHIFT will be same as that of 190.62 or bad?
Graphics and PhysX being the same? What does that mean? They will remain the same, it's only the performance which differs with the driver change.

D

Deleted member 26636

one question guys....didn't want to create a new thread...this is specially for mumbaikars... where can i buy the creative fatality gaming headphones?- *in.creative.com/products/product.a...ngHeadsetProductInfo&utm_campaign=FeaturePage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom