Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
section 8 only out for X360 right ? anyone tried it yet?

@desibond- yea Burnout paradise is a pretty good game but i got bugged after 2 days the game is just too repetitive for me ! but nice timepass though :)

currently playing - UT2004! cant ever get tired of it ! also playin UT 99 GOTY :p
the whole unreal series is amazing! love the engine too!

P.S- DEAD SPACE IS THE BEST GAME , period !!!!!! (cant believe you guys are playin it now though .. :) i played it as soon as it release ! tis F***in awesome! :) )
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
section 8 only out for X360 right ? anyone tried it yet?

@desibond- yea Burnout paradise is a pretty good game but i got bugged after 2 days the game is just too repetitive for me ! but nice timepass though :)

currently playing - UT2004! cant ever get tired of it ! also playin UT 99 GOTY :p
the whole unreal series is amazing! love the engine too!

P.S- DEAD SPACE IS THE BEST GAME , period !!!!!! (cant believe you guys are playin it now though .. :) i played it as soon as it release ! tis F***in awesome! :) )

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Awesome screenies there, quan chi! Here's some of my Crysis shots. Darn! I finished that game & it's THE best game I've ever played. The graphics are splendid, never played a game havin' Crysis-like graphics till now. Maybe Crysis'll be overtaken by Crysis 2!!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/ScreenShot0004.jpg
Darn! It looks like a real Nanosuit!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/ScreenShot0005.jpg
Looks like a.... man!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/ScreenShot0006.jpg
What the..? Does it look like a virtual game!?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Currently addicted to US Open :)

stopped all games. come home by 7:30, have supper and sit and enjoy the sound of racquet hitting tennis ball and running beauties:)

Installed Mass Effect. Gonna play it for a while now. Also downloaded Watchmen Part 1 for Xbox 360 from Arcade games section for 1600 MS points = Rs. 1k. Not bad.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
WTF Capcom...! You've pushed Dark Void to January 2010. In E3 they were telling that the game will be released in last of August 2009. Delays can be accepted but 4 months...! That's too much.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Awesome screenies there, quan chi! Here's some of my Crysis shots. Darn! I finished that game & it's THE best game I've ever played. The graphics are splendid, never played a game havin' Crysis-like graphics till now. Maybe Crysis'll be overtaken by Crysis 2!!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/ScreenShot0004.jpg
Darn! It looks like a real Nanosuit!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/ScreenShot0005.jpg
Looks like a.... man!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/ScreenShot0006.jpg
What the..? Does it look like a virtual game!?

"Darn! It looks like a real Nanosuit!"

There are no Nanosuits in real life.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Can anyone confirm the indian pricing for the below games

Red Faction Guerilla
Resident Evil 5

Batman Arkham Aslym is available for 699

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Can anyone confirm the indian pricing for the below games

Red Faction Guerilla
Resident Evil 5

Red Faction Guerilla - may be fall 2009 but not sure when they gona release , they push days 2months before they should be released

Resident Evil 5 - i think they feared of pirated ones so they will after full success of PS3,Xbox360 price should be 999/-

Rumored ! may be ??
Posted again:
@ nvidiageek

Which monitor are u using MODEL please ???

Last edited:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Resident Evil 5 and Red Faction Guerilla are scheduled for release for 15th Sep.
If they are not going to release RE5 and Red Faction Guerilla here then the game would definately more promoted towards torrents than geniune buyers,

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Wait... imma post a kickass screen of what I did in Sims 3 yesterday :p.

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2641/3881412084_1eda45b925_b.jpg

LOL, that's my player's offsprings. I wasn't able to capture all of them in the shot but just to answer your unasked questions, there are total 28 in number. And no, my Sim is not married :p.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@psycho....It would be very interesting and I may even kneel down before you.. if you complete game with that china family.

One word.. It would have been nice if you have created your china family sims than going for random. No offense. :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
hows Raven Squad?
just got 3 star 4m gamespot

It's not that bad. The game is good but not that good. It's decently engrossing and innovative. Even I would give it around 65-70%.
Posted again:
@psycho....It would be very interesting and I may even kneel down before you.. if you complete game with that china family.

One word.. It would have been nice if you have created your china family sims than going for random. No offense. :)

I actually didnt understand what you meant to say. China family.. do you mean the first two kids ? LOL FYI, my main player (father of all this retards) had long hair and a big beard when he had those two kids and that's the first few kids got that type of hair. Then I decided to change the look of my player and that's why the other kids have different appearance.

And yeah, now my sim has 37 offsprings lol.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ when i meant china family.. it's because of population.

please don't play the game like this. I played the game with a couple and a kid. The game was like a breeze on meadows. And that took me more than 20hours to complete. I can easily say that it will be more than 6months of playtime if you want to complete the game with 30 offsprings.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^ when i meant china family.. it's because of population.

please don't play the game like this. I played the game with a couple and a kid. The game was like a breeze on meadows. And that took me more than 20hours to complete. I can easily say that it will be more than 6months of playtime if you want to complete the game with 30 offsprings.

Who said I am gonna play the game with them ? I just kick them out. Heck, they arent even born in my house lol. And again FYI, the Sims 3 has a limit of 8 Sims per household :)

BTW, was playing this game in the morning when I woke up :-

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/3883366432_830092b4d4_b.jpg

Really addictive :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom