Game with the best music!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allindrome

Journeyman
blade_runner said:
allindrome said:
Hitman Silent Assasin & HM Contracts.Great scores by Jesper Kyd.
Also the theme song and Late Goodbye from Max Payne 2

Hitman 4: Blood Money is also gonna feature scores from Jesper Kyd. :D

And no doubt it is going to be well performed again by the Budapest Symphony Orchestra.

borg

In the zone
When it comes to game music, I think nothing beats the Command & conquer series man. All the CnC games come with incredible music. Red Alert 2 especially had some really cool tracks. The tracks are also sold separately which shows that its really good.

H

h4ck3r

Mah choice is fifa 2004 intro...when the helicopter moves and the lights are focussed on del piero, thierry henry and ronaldinho.. the volley by del piero the dribbling by henry and the moves of ronaldinho with such a music made me listen to it insted of playing the game for the first three times.. just to play the game i borrowed a agp card from my frend for a week's time.. :oops:

DKant

In the zone
Haven't played any of the latest games (on a PIII + 810E! C'mon!), so my know-how regarding game-music stops @ Max Payne, and for the moment, that's the fav.

I liked the depth & strength (can't quite describe it properly) the sound had in the HL2 promo vids. So I guess in-game it must rock even harder! :twisted: So best sound FX award goes to HL2 (even tho I haven't played it)

Unreal had some pretty nice sound FX too (though I preferred watching those heads bounce and roll than listen to the noise the plasma gun made. :twisted:)

Not to forget the first GTA - considering the time it was made, the sound was probably revolutionary!

Deus Ex had 'adaptive' music, based on the environment and situation u were in. Don't know how good it's in Invisible War. :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
mine is a long list , i like them all........

time only knows - pop sot
Late goodbye - Max payne 2
Rollcage bgm (really diffrent)
Tenchu (cool)
Ridge Racer
Riders on the storm- NFSU-2
most of the NFSU bgm
FIFA 2002 intro (classic players vs the new players video music)
hitman
MAFIA bgm(this one s really cool)
Doom 3 intro music rocks

and more......... 8)

Sourabh

Laptoping
@cooljeba

IGI 2 sounds would rock

but to be frank its the most hardest game i have ever played

i get busted every time

i completed project IGI 1 in a jiffer

but IGI2 is not my cup of tea surely

allindrome

Journeyman
Sourabh said:
@cooljeba

IGI 2 sounds would rock

i get busted every time

Perhaps the fact that the game contains three patches amounting to 45Mb has something to do with it.
Anyway I had completed the game quite easily as far as I remember 'cause it was a long time ago.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Sourabh said:
@cooljeba

IGI 2 sounds would rock

i get busted every time

yup it was one tough game but it was so much fun to play. The game get's tougher and tougher every stage ;)

wow! i love dat game and music mwuahh... it turns me on :twisted:

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

borg

In the zone

Hey guys...you all missed Halo: Combat Evolved

Yeah man!!!. Now your talking. That game had some of the best game music I have heard till date. The truth & reconciliation suite & that under the cover of night was really really good. I listen to it all the time.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well I think jespyr Kyd is just great. i loved his music in the Hitman series and hope he will outdo himself in Bloodmoney too! And Max Payne 1 and 2 have great music. Of special mention is the intro muisc of Mafia.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
1-NFS-UG
2-Max Payne-2 Theme song n the song at the end-"Late Goodbye"
3-Mafia -theme track-though it is not so good as NFS-UG.but it best suits according to the situation in the game.........a little fast track while action n old slow songs of 1930s while riding cars.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
May Payne
AoE

// i certainly do miss newer games: my pc is a low config: Cel 900; 128; i810

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Fifa 2000, I like some tracks from them, EA doesnt make that good games but the tracks atleast rock, something that is good. And also UG, UG-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom