Game with the best music!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek_rohit

In the zone
We have talked about our favorite games. But now lets talk about the game with the best background music. Background music does play its role in making a game interesting. Imagine playing NFS without the TRAX. Or say AOE without the background music. So please post which game and any track you like from it. And why you like it!

OP
geek_rohit

geek_rohit

In the zone
My favorites are the Need for Speed Underground TRAX - "Born too slow". And a one from the Rise of Nations.

swatkat

Technomancer
The audio effects in Serious Sam are damn good, observe how music kicks up when enemies close in....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Unreal Tournament All The Way.....And The Series Following It.....Those Were The Times When I used To enjoy Those Rocket Launchers and Link Gun Being Fired 8)

Man Those Unreal Themes Really Kick Up The Pace......And The Adrenaline Of Course :wink:

G

gxsaurav

NFS UG2, Riders of the storm, Sly boogy
UT 2003 , collection of musics, dam cool
Max Payne 1 & 2 theme songs, nothing beats them
Some HL2 tracks, which add to the exitement

list i long

allindrome

Journeyman
Hitman Silent Assasin & HM Contracts.Great scores by Jesper Kyd.
Also the theme song and Late Goodbye from Max Payne 2

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
allindrome said:
Hitman Silent Assasin & HM Contracts.Great scores by Jesper Kyd.
Also the theme song and Late Goodbye from Max Payne 2

Hitman 4: Blood Money is also gonna feature scores from Jesper Kyd. :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Radio Station In Vice City Are A Bunch Of Cr@p Being Played.....I Would Prefer Radio Mirchi Better Than It :wink:

Btw Just Add Ur Own Bunch Of Mp3's in The Mp3 Folder Of Vice City and Then Make a Soundtrack Of Ur Choice And Then "Feel The Magic Just Go Zip Zap Zoom" 8)

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
rollcage...

Any one heard of Rollcage?
Well it wuz a wunderful game and so was its sequel ...

Well it perhaps has the best BGM ever!!!!!!!!

G

gxsaurav

Doom3 also has the best intro music I have ever heard, like it increse the exitement

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
For background music experience .. the best is for sure NFS UG2 ..the ultimate ..

Even i found Doom 3 too .with some very gud effects ..& the other one tht UT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom