game suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
guys anyone knows how is tomb raider legend for pc
I have Tomb Raider Legend and its the second best tomb-raider game after the new Tomb Raider Anniversary.Both games have awesome Graphics and gameplay.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
nah.......TR: Anniversary is kinda repetition...... borin if u wanna ask me but definitely go for the Legend one..........

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I don't think etrana has played the first installment of Tomb Raider so since Tomb Raider Anniversary is new he should try it.
Did I tell u'll have to fight dinosaur's in that game.

Phalanx

Broken In
entrana said:
lost planet sucks? ok ill stay away

Lost Planet doesn't suck... Its a pretty good game...I liked it very much... Although it is a personal opinion, the fact that it has got 8.5 from IGN proves that the game is inherently good... So you can definitely try it out...

And it has got 11 levels in single player mode,not 8 as Harvik had said...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Phalanx said:
Lost Planet doesn't suck... Its a pretty good game...I liked it very much... Although it is a personal opinion, the fact that it has got 8.5 from IGN proves that the game is inherently good... So you can definitely try it out...

And it has got 11 levels in single player mode,not 8 as Harvik had said...
Sorry for the wrong info.
BTW Lost Planet Extreme Conditions Got 5.8 from IGN.
LOL,just reverse the numbers.
And we are here discussing about pc games.

Stalker

Padawan
well, i'm / was interested in Splinter cell : Double Agent. Any views??

i did try the demo from the digit DVD. Man , it was horrible......... graphics were bad.....Chaos theory was much better! No shadows either....
Plus i could not access the customize settings option in the Settings(was faded) the game was on default setting of Next-gen graphics...
Also the game said that i did not meet the minimum system reqs as i had DX10 installed (Win Vista)

Are these problems because of vista?? cause i've read on another forum that Vista causes this game to run in Shader model 2 mode.(?)
is this bug solved in the retail version of the game?? Anyone here has run SCDA in Vista ??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
the game is pretty good as long as u play it right, gfx are awesome, shadows are fine i dont see the problem, the only problem is it doesent run in mine

Who

Guess Who's Back
SC: DA is the worst SC game out there, it has lot of bugs , don't buy it , it sucks anyway if you guys don't believe , (i am sure many won't believe me) you should go read the user reviews of SC: DA (pc) on gamefaqs & you should also read the gamespy's review of SC: DA (PC). if you guys are still in doubt just go & see the ubi SC: DA forums , it will clear things out for you.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Splinter cell double agent is the worst game of the Splinter Cell series.It has horrible bugs and glitches.The game uses the same engine as chaos theory (UT 2.5) but the requirements are way too higher than chaos theory.Even the Gameplay is not good and its repetive.Dunno how this game got 8.0 rating from Gamespot.

@Stalker: I think the game doesn't support windows vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom