Game of Thrones / ASoIaF - USE SPOILER TAG!!

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
The latest episode kinda disappointed me. Was waiting for a particular character to be revealed. They could have at least shown a glimpse and left the viewers wondering dafuq was that!!

Hrishi

The latest episode kinda disappointed me. Was waiting for a particular character to be revealed. They could have at least shown a glimpse and left the viewers wondering dafuq was that!!
hope we are not talking about the pokemon kid , are we ??
if not the plese put it within spoilers and do let me know. I am going to read the books now. cant wait for an entire year.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
hope we are not talking about the pokemon kid , are we ??
if not the plese put it within spoilers and do let me know. I am going to read the books now. cant wait for an entire year.

Nope. OK book spoiler ahead. Open at your own risk.

Lady Stoneheart

Hrishi

Nope. OK book spoiler ahead. Open at your own risk.

Lady Stoneheart
they did , didn't they ??
who was that lady standing behind the lit pyres for the men on knights watch at castle black.
I already read a spoiler.on that....i just cant help clicking that button.
I know about her resurrection. But was it she ?? Or maybe someone else ?? Will have to watch the scene again.
But I really dont like the consequences coming from it , its a destruction , a chaos she will bri.g upon.

Last edited:

Hrishi

Btw that valar morghulis thing was awesome,.,,,prolly the best .

I am wondering what that means though. Although i know it came in from that last to last season. The three death wishes.
But i really am desperate to know why that has such an inportant value.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Btw that valar morghulis thing was awesome,.,,,prolly the best .

I am wondering what that means though. Although i know it came in from that last to last season. The three death wishes.
But i really am desperate to know why that has such an inportant value.

It isn't revealed on the show yet why the words hold such significant value. can't wait for next season!

ep10 spoilers
arya, tyrion, varys going essos!! this is going to be great..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My friend already spoiled some of the plot for me. Therefore, I already know what will happen to Arya.

Read at your own risk :

She will become one of the faceless assassins

- - - Updated - - -

who was that lady standing behind the lit pyres for the men on knights watch at castle black.
I know about her resurrection. But was it she ?? Or maybe someone else ?? Will have to watch the scene again.
But I really dont like the consequences coming from it , its a destruction , a chaos she will bri.g upon.

The lady standing behind the pyre is

Lady Melisandre

isn't she?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

No they did not. I can tell you about that particular character if you want.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Varys did not save Tyrion because he wanted to, Jaime forced him to help him, because he threatened to reveal all his secrets..

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't revealed on the show yet why the words hold such significant value. can't wait for next season!

ep10 spoilers
arya, tyrion, varys going essos!! this is going to be great..

Arya is going to Braavos, Tyrion and Varys are going to Pentos

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Varys did not save Tyrion because he wanted to, Jaime forced him to help him, because he threatened to reveal all his secrets..

- - - Updated - - -

I always thought if there was someone who can save the imp its his brother :) Afterall Jammie isnt all that bad. There are some good sides of him as well. Right from slaying the king to releasing the imp, he has done some good things and some things for the family too.

ashs1

Padawan
Good finale to Season4 ( though no where as epic as season 3's ending )..
With Tyrion & Varys in pentos, Baelish in Eyrie, Tywin dead & a newly elected young king tommen, the small council's situation is looking bad.
The epic battle at the wall took the full episode of s04e09.. :O The Hound will also probably die ..

Can't wait for season 5..I might probably read the books until then. :)

Valar dohaeris.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Good finale to Season4 ( though no where as epic as season 3's ending )..
With Tyrion & Varys in pentos, Baelish in Eyrie, Tywin dead & a newly elected young king tommen, the small council's situation is looking bad.
The epic battle at the wall took the full episode of s04e09.. :O The Hound will also probably die ..

Can't wait for season 5..I might probably read the books until then. :)

Valar dohaeris.

yup, it took me months to finish the books and id say it was worth it.. must read 10/10

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, both are in essos though.. ;)

btw use spoiler tags.. there may be guys who haven't watched ep10 yet.

also the varys and jaimi part that you posted.. did they show that in show? i don't think so..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yeah, both are in essos though.. ;)

btw use spoiler tags.. there may be guys who haven't watched ep10 yet.

also the varys and jaimi part that you posted.. did they show that in show? i don't think so..

No, but in the end, u can see Varys about to go back to the castle after making sure Tyrion was on the ship, but when he saw the bells ringing.. he knew that Tyrion had killed Tywin and varys was no longer safe at the castle.. thats why he too joined him in the ship

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
No, but in the end, u can see Varys about to go back to the castle after making sure Tyrion was on the ship, but when he saw the bells ringing.. he knew that Tyrion had killed Tywin and varys was no longer safe at the castle.. thats why he too joined him in the ship

But that never implied that Varys was forced to do what he did. Does it ?

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

ep 10
i thought varys noped out of the situation because he knew tyrion had done something bad inside.. and he may get in trouble.

flyingcow

Shibe
i got the red wedding spoiled for me :( so it wasnt as much of a shock as it should have been...im currently at s03e10 but some dick twitch chats during e3 spoiled s4 for me
it said tyrion kills tywin...im guessing this is true
y u do dis intornet ppl, y u no me let injoy teh sho i liek? i crie evri tiem :'(
this show is the best show i have seen, hope there were more episodes..
i have got the book but im avoiding it because ive already seen the show...if anyone read the books can you please tell if
book one=season 1?
my favorite characters are daeneyrs and jaqen h'ghar and tyrion i hopez they dont dieded

Top Bottom