Game automatically Exits --- NFS_Most_Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayshuchi

Right off the assembly line
Hi

I have started playing NFS_Most_Wanted but the problem is that after the first race gets over as the second race starts the game automatically exits to windows

I got this game on DVD and playing with the help of tools-- Virtual Daemon and Safedisc4 Hider as Mentioned in the Read Me file on the DVD

Can anybody help me fix this problem .......

Thanks

OP
A

ajayshuchi

Right off the assembly line
Hi

I have started playing NFS_Most_Wanted but the problem is that after a race gets over as the next race starts the game automatically exits to windows

I have to restart the game for each race

I got this game on DVD and playing with the help of tools-- Virtual Daemon and Safedisc4 Hider as Mentioned in the Read Me file on the DVD

Thanks

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Try using Daemon tools instead of VirtualDaemon. I use NFSMW in the same way except I use Daemon tools.

(this is supposed to be a banned topic)

Third Eye

gooby pls
ajayshuchi said:
Hi

I have started playing NFS_Most_Wanted but the problem is that after a race gets over as the next race starts the game automatically exits to windows

I have to restart the game for each race

Thanks

Can't help you in piracy !
Read the forum rules !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I think he means the same thing.Virtual Daemon is another name used for Daemon tools(If I ain't mistaken).It seems to be a clear case of piracy and hence can't be allowed to be provided with a solution.All I can say is that the version posseses bugs which abruptly crashes the game at times for some people.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Closing this thread cos it seems it's a pirated copy. If not then PM me to open this thread, with some proof that the game is original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom