Galaxy win issues!

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
hardware wise, Dead Space should run. I heard Dead Space has multiple version and you need to find the one that is compatible with your device (more like your processor) else you'll have problem.
DO you know the which version works on cortex a5 and adreno 203?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
DO you know the which version works on cortex a5 and adreno 203?

There is a site called 'Google' Try it . :mrgreen:

I can run GTA 3(Without Radio though) on my old LG Optimus Net P690 [which is having 512 mb ram & ARM v6 800 MHZ processor]

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Dear OP, Feed that A5 QC & Adreno 203 with 2 Tbsp of Vodka. Agar Intel i7 se zyada Benchmark Scores nahin aaye toh kehna :p

You look so sweet dear please for god shake don't drink too much of vodka. :D Maintain your glamour :p

@OP : From next time always ask us before buying any smartphone ;)

Kiss

Journeyman
I have to start liking this phone i think:lol:
After all..ITS QUAD CORE!:lol: it is faster than any phone for me:)
An tu tu score:
WIN=8200
L9=7300

Hmm... Can't say much on this... you would have say its good if u cant sell it... anyways This would make u feel a bit good chk it out...

Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro i8552 Gaming / Galaxy WIn - iGyaan - YouTube

Dear OP, Feed that A5 QC & Adreno 203 with 2 Tbsp of Vodka. Agar Intel i7 se zyada Benchmark Scores nahin aaye toh kehna :p

:rofl: ...ROFL... :rofl:

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
Hmm... Can't say much on this... you would have say its good if u cant sell it... anyways This would make u feel a bit good chk it out...

Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro i8552 Gaming / Galaxy WIn - iGyaan - YouTube

:rofl: ...ROFL... :rofl:
Im tired of searching in Google for compatible games:-x.
I thought of asking to you expert guys..
So please tell me wether Nova 3 and modern combat 4 will run on a galaxy win??

you'll have to do trial and error. you can try Dead Space ARM v6 if nothing else works.
Can you tell the link to Arm 6 version of Dead space

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Im tired of searching in Google for compatible games:-x.
I thought of asking to you expert guys..
So please tell me wether Nova 3 and modern combat 4 will run on a galaxy win??

any game that works on Desire X will run on your mobile. NOVA3 i can almost confirm won't work. That is one damn heavy game. try something a bit more light like MP or GTA3

Can you tell the link to Arm 6 version of Dead space

google it. ARM v6 version officially doesn't exist and ARM v7 (or the official version) is paid. so that will go against forum rules.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Dead space WORKS ON Arm 6 without any issues as I ran it on my Blade and it was fine and working well

Top Bottom