Galaxy S3 or Lg Optimus G E975

tanmoydast

Broken In
Hi, friends I was almost determined to buy Galaxy S3 (specially after recent price cut), but saw Lg Optimus G E975 in flipkart almost at the same price. Now I am in confusion , whether to buy tried and tested Galaxy S3 or new, advanced and slightly more powerful Lg Optimus G E975.
My usage will be mainly - net surfing, music and camera.

pratyush997

Inactive
Hi, friends I was almost determined to buy Galaxy S3 (specially after recent price cut), but saw Lg Optimus G E975 in flipkart almost at the same price. Now I am in confusion , whether to buy tried and tested Galaxy S3 or new, advanced and slightly more powerful Lg Optimus G E975.
My usage will be mainly - net surfing, music and camera.
+1 for optimus G

OP
tanmoydast

tanmoydast

Broken In
Thanks to everyone for quick reply.
Also hereby I want to share that currently I am using Wave-i (3 year old,bada 1.2, good condition), which i will exchange for the new phone. I got a quote of 6k and 4.5k in 2 shops

aroraanant

Explorer
Are you getting S3 for 25?
Anyways, Note 2 is costing around 31k if you buy online from tradus or indiatimes.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you not in a hurry to get a mobile, wait a month. once S4 gets launched, Note II may get within your budget (with the exchange definitely). But in terms of firepower, Optimus G is definitely better. And don't bet on updates so soon. S3 is yet to receive Android 4.2 update.

suhailkhan

Broken In
if you not in a hurry to get a mobile, wait a month. once S4 gets launched, Note II may get within your budget (with the exchange definitely). But in terms of firepower, Optimus G is definitely better. And don't bet on updates so soon. S3 is yet to receive Android 4.2 update.
As per a leaked report, S3 will be getting Android 5.0 that's Key Lime Pie. LG lags behind in giving updates. Of course OptG is a bit more powerful but you won't be disappointed with S3.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
S3 has so many issues like multitasking sucks -- >>
well i do own a sgs3 5 months old. i am not happy with it. also i dnt want plastic any more.

S3 has so many issues like multitasking sucks -- >> it's my post on xda..
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177303

SUDDEN DEATH -- >>
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2091045
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1993044

GETS WARM SO QUICKLY......

I am selling my s3 for all above reasons
Read it & get LG optimus G the real beast....... :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom