Galaxy note 2.. Pls help me.. Shd i wait for 2 mnts or go ahead..suggest reliable online retailers

ganeshganesh

Broken In
Hi friends, planning to buy samsung galaxy note 2.

it has just started retailing at around 38,990 now... should i wait for couple of months.. or should i go ahead..

can u pls suggest some reliable online retaliers where I can get it for cheaper price...

pls help me with this..

techlover

In the zone
you dont really have to wait for two months :D wait for just a month till the Diwali offers start to come up :)
it is expected to drop out till 36k

Last edited:

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm even I am looking forward to this beast..
If Diwali offer really gets the price down to 36k it would be terrific...

Does anyone else in the forum think so?

OP
G

ganeshganesh

Broken In
Re: Galaxy note 2.. Pls help me.. Shd i wait for 2 mnts or go ahead..suggest reliable online retaile

thanks tech lover and thor.. pls keep this thread live.. and pls post the reliable online retailers where we can get the best price possible..

*www.uniquekart.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=600

hi friends saw this website selling for 37.5k is this site reliable???

angeleyes

Broken In
Re: Galaxy note 2.. Pls help me.. Shd i wait for 2 mnts or go ahead..suggest reliable online retaile

Galaxy Note 2 - Discussion thread

Poster claims he can get for 36500/= already in Bangalore. See third post.

Pentil matrix seems to be new type . RGB, not rgbg.

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 preview: A closer look - GSMArena.com

Last edited:
OP
G

ganeshganesh

Broken In

thanks for the reply.. in that forum most of them has mentioned that if the dollar value decreases the prices will come down.. and at the moment... rupee is gaining value.. so the sign is tht the price will come down soon..

OP
G

ganeshganesh

Broken In

have enquired in many retail outlets.. the best buy price available is 36,900..

OP
G

ganeshganesh

Broken In

gadgetworld.in

Can I wait till diwali so that the price may drop to 35k?????

OP
G

ganeshganesh

Broken In

Actually I spoke to gadget world guys.. they told it is 36,999 only
and delivery charges 250rs.. thats it... add them in facebook and chat with them..

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok gadgetworld price seems nice. I will check that out....

In the mean time any further updates from anyone?

I had been to Sangeethamobiles today...
Galaxy Note 2 16gb white at 37300Rs. Which includes 1year warranty + theft insurance + doorstep service (store guy informed me that in case there's a issue with cell then they will come nd pick it up and provide a temporary cell...) sounds promising.

I asked him to enquire about the 32Gb model nd its price....

Will wait for that...

maninder4k

Broken In

You must buy that on Diwali because Diwali is festival of happiness & you will be more happy :)

Bhavneesh Shukla

Right off the assembly line

have enquired in many retail outlets.. the best buy price available is 36,900..

Hi,
I am from Bangalore. Can you please tell which shop in Bangalore is selling note 2 at 36000 - 37300. I enquired at Sangeetha and they told me 38300 for 16GB including insurance and taxes. Please share which shop. I will be buying it by 25th Oct. Thanks friends.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello...
This price I mentioned - 37300.... Is at Sangeethamobiles @ Ascendas Park Square Mall, ITPL.

OP
G

ganeshganesh

Broken In

I required in sangeetha mathikere.. they told the same price of 38,300 for 16 gb version.. and I enquired in a normal shop just beside to sangeetha mathikere.. there the price is 37k

aroraanant

Explorer

I have recently bought it for my bro for 39k from ebay and I will get a gift worth 3-4k with that too.And trust me it is an amazing thing to own.

Top Bottom