Galaxy Ace Plus!!!

abhidev

Human Spambot
*im.tech2.in.com/gallery/2012/jan/samsunggalaxyaceplus_031631216740_640x360.jpg

Its a revised version with higher cpu(1gHz), Ram(512mb), slightly bigger screen and inbuilt memory(3gb)

Specifications:
3.65-inch HVGA TFT Touchscreen with a 320 x 480 pixel resolution
3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi b/g/n
GPS with A-GPS support
Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0
5 Megapixel camera with LED flash, WVGA video recording @ 30fps
Stereo FM radio with RDS
Memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
3.5 mm handsfree socket

Source --> Tech2

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Wave M with Android.

i hope samsung use a better proccy this time. something like their humming bird processor and not some overclocked slow one. and don't try to pit it against the Neo V/Defy+. with a HVGA screen on a 3.65" screen, Samsung continues its low resolution screen strategy.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Pathetic screen DPI... a combination of large screen and low resolution...

Also, I am sure the processor is just another overclocked ARMv6 and not Cortex A8 level. I will be really surprised if that is not the case... Samsung only wants to deceive regular consumers...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
If this is a ARMv6 and not a ARMv7 then no flash support, and we can expect the same Adreno 200 GPU, meaning ****, the camera might be the only saving grace. If this comes for 15k, I'll laugh at it.

But the problem is, 90% of the community will see the 1GHz tag and go for it.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
At least they have included the camera flash this time. ;)

camera flash was there in Ace too.

If this is a ARMv6 and not a ARMv7 then no flash support, and we can expect the same Adreno 200 GPU, meaning ****, the camera might be the only saving grace. If this comes for 15k, I'll laugh at it.

But the problem is, 90% of the community will see the 1GHz tag and go for it.

• 3.65" display
  • 5Mp camera
  • Android Gingerbread
  • 1Ghz processor
  • only Rs.16,000 (assumption)
buy buy buy :facepalm:

this is what most will look at & miss these:
  • HVGA resolution when similar mobiles pack FWVGA resolution.
  • video recording at QVGA that also at 15FPS (for Galaxy Ace, so expecting same for Ace Plus)
  • no ICS update when Neo V & Defy+ will get it (Galaxy W & S+ left out already)
  • 1Ghz overclocked processor with absolute pathetic graphics. most likely the same Broadcomm processor used in Galaxy Y but overclocked.
  • Neo V cost same or sometimes less .

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Galaxy ace resembled iphone 4 and the upgraded ace+ resembles iphone 3g. C'mon Sammy! Why can't you work on new design?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Galaxy ace resembled iphone 4 and the upgraded ace+ resembles iphone 3g. C'mon Sammy! Why can't you work on new design?

Galaxy Ace never looked like Iphone 4, but this does look like 3g. Bad, its like samsung is mocking Apple, I assume this model will not be sold in US or other countries and that's why they did this.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
i'm looking for a decent android phone for my brother around 10-11k... but i can't see any VFM option in this range...

waiting for Ace+'s price tag....

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
if its priced anything above 15k , I would suggest Galaxy R for 19, its a much better phone for little extra you pay.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
video recording at QVGA that also at 15FPS (for Galaxy Ace, so expecting same for Ace Plus)

No, the camera got slightly better

480p (800x480) @ 30fps

That's Moto Defy standards. It might as well turn out that this sports a TiOMAP SoC(same as Moto Defy+) or just a Galaxy Ace overclocked(or Galaxy Y, who knows)

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus specs

Top Bottom