FYI – SPEEDbit has a new version of DAP

M

mich_nek

FYI – SPEEDbit has a new version of DAP (Download Accelerator Plus 10) and to promote it they offer the users 40% discount for the premium package.
The sale is only until June 11 so hurry up .
Of course they still have the Free pack as well.
Buy DAP (Download Accelerator Plus), get faster downloads & more privacy
Have a good day

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
+1 for IDM.
I used many download manager but sometimes they fail when its comes to the option Resume Capability but in case of IDM it never fail to resume download even if you resume after 2 days.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
IDM it never fail to resume download even if you resume after 2 days.
It depends more on which server you download from. Some server just dont support resume. and some even if they do, you wont be resume after few hours. Whereas some give liberty for a couple of days(as you already said) :wink:

digit.sh

Journeyman
IDM sucks big time. Its buggy, its proprietary, its an adware(last time i used). And its a paid app. I don't know why some people always say 'idm use kar...achha hai' or 'arrey yaar idm hai na'. Even airtel cc told me to use idm when i did complain about slow gprs/edge:-x

Use "Down them all" addon for firefox, very handy, very fast, lightweight, nicely integrated to firefox and its free and open source -- no ads, no malicious code and hardly any bug. Very stable and best part is that you are not having to install a standalone download manager, its inside FF.:wink:

Last edited:

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
@thetechfreak:
5 days ago when i downloading ubuntu latest verssion 12.04 by opera default download manager.after completeing around 70% i stopped download & on next day when i tried to resume it & it won't.
for conformation i tried other softwares & videos download through opera after around 40-41% i stopped & next day same issue.

so i decided to use other tools.tried 2 other download manager same issue & finally used IDM which successfully resume my software today.I am typing from my new OS Ubuntu 12.04.

yes if server says Resume capability - "NO" then it may not Resume.

Last edited:

dan653

Right off the assembly line
For me Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) - Free Download Manager & Video Downloader worked just fine.
I uses this accelerator for years and it works perfectly in all the browsers:lol:

Niilesh

Padawan
It depends more on which server you download from. Some server just dont support resume. and some even if they do, you wont be resume after few hours. Whereas some give liberty for a couple of days(as you already said) :wink:
IDM can also resume from a new link if the previous one has expired ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
wonder how many of you are using legal copies of IDM. I have been using DAP since a long time and yes 90% time it fails to resume even from sites like mediafire (failed attempt a few hours ago) but after all its free even though it shows ad.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
at-least I'm ;-) still using version 5.18 though this is not a paid one - got the reg code from from a magazine ;-)

Anyway, it's still working fine with IE8 and youtube and many other video sites.

Top Bottom