FS : Seagate 160GB HDD SEALED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
hi all,
I'm selling a 160GB Seagate sata II sealed hdd for 1.4k shipped.no ask for the bill cuz i dont hav it.Posting pics of the product as well.

Interested buys can send their bid thru pm only.

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.8524d11bce.jpg

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.db9dc8a35a.jpg

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d6eed43829.jpg

bodyquest

Träît¤r$_¥ll_$üffêr
^^Yes bro! Excellent and fast deal !

@hellgate;
Item received; in good packaging! :)
:thumbsup: !

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
How'd you pack the HDD mate? I'm having doubts on how much I can rely on the courier guys with such a fragile thing?

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ just get the packaging in which WD shipss its RMA hdds.i had shipped it in that packaging.

More info :
shall be getting another lot of factory sealed hdds,8400GS gfx cards,rams & pen drives.shall put them up 4 sell after i receive the products/.:)

sibot

Would you happen to receive any Seagate 500 GB SATA - 32MB Cache by any chance?

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
@sibot i dunno wat capacity hdds i shall receive.

@The_Devil_Himself i'll post them here 1st and prices will be good.but u wont get bill 4 any product.

Currently hav a 8GB Transcend V30 pendrive which i can sell for 600bucks shipped.its factory sealed.

hav received a new Samsung sata dvd-rw drive.model no is SH-S223F.its new and hav used only once with my pc to write a dvd so that i cud check that the drive is working.
price is 800 bucks shipped.no bill.

Last edited:
OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ these r genuine products.same as the ones that u wud buy from shops with bill.since i cant provide u wioth bill,its upto u to get urself a bill.if can then u'll get warranty from the service center.:)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^some queries,:p
1.Why can't you provide with a bill(or a xerox) if you purchased them?
2.How can we 'get ourselves' bills when we dint buy the product in the first place and you aren't providing bills?
3.How do I pay you incase I am interested in something?

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^
1>I cant provide u with a bill cuz we dont buy these products with a bill.so we save on taxes a lot and can offer lower than market prices.
2>if u know a local vendor very well (like my vendor here),he can always get ur product replaced even if u dont have a bill.:D
3>u can transfer money to my SBI account and after payment is confirmed i'll ship the product immediately.:)

If u want pics for any product then tell me, i'll post pics.:)

bodyquest

Träît¤r$_¥ll_$üffêr
Seagate generally dont ask bill for warranty , and i checked on seagate's site and it is under warranty , so no worries! :)

sibot

Bills are generally not required for warranty purposes. These days everything is done with the serial # on the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom